• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.

RJPupsky

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
Hi my name is RJ, im very new to the community and im just seeing what its like, ive been into diapers for a long time but never really didnt act on it until recently, if anyone has any useful advise for me im all ears :twocents:

Hello RJ and welcome to the group.

So that we may get to know you better, would you please take a moment and tell us a little bit about yourself such as your hobbies and interests?

Advice is very easy to get and find. Looking through the past threads is the best way to find information.

Again welcome to the group.

Egor

Hi RJ for advice I do not know how good it will be or how useful but here it go's.
As for a AB advice I would say if you want to make a cot/crib but do not want it to be totally obvious :sweatdrop: that you have a crib/cot in your room. Put your plushies and pillows around the bed and leave a space in the middle. If you life with parents/carers they will just see you sorounded by plushies. You can kick them on the floor if your that worried or scatter them. No evidence no problem.

As for the DL I find that a simple towel gives you a nice diaper feel. I have never tried cloth but I am guessing it feels like that. When I have my mlp towel I use that to sleep in. Most of the other time it is a white sheet.:eek: As well you can hide the fact your wearing them by putting a dovay around it. I hope that helped a little ^^

Welcome hun....im pretty new too but so wonderful on here ..hugs xxx

babymomma said:
Welcome hun....im pretty new too but so wonderful on here ..hugs xxx

Hello babymomma I would have replied to you via PM but because I am a new meber I have to wait 4 or 5 days before I get the right to write blogs and PM.
I thought I would say high too you since I was welcoming people/furs on the welcome thread.

my hobbies include motorcycles (i like to be a bad boy and stunt i.e wheelie and stuff), im also a furry, i do have a fursuit but barely wear it. im bisexual/ pansexual. i come from a very conservative family so its hard to express myself and accept myself for some of the things that i like (i.e AB/DL and whatnot). other interest include computers and playing games (PC gaming master race FTW ;3) I would be greatly appreciative if someone where to link an atlanta thread if there is one. other than that i lead a pretty work-sleep-work-sleep life

awww thankyou Angellothefox..look forward to pm when you can..hugs xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back