How do I explain DDLG to someone I think acts like a little?

Status
Not open for further replies.

phires

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
So my girlfriend acts like a little minus being called one. I have little friends that agree, and I would like to bring up the whole DDLG dynamic to her but I'm not sure how to start or even explain it to her. Do you guys have any suggestions?

HI Phires

It may be that she has not come across the term "Little." before or she not sure how to bring it up to you.

you are the caregiver, take it charge, because a Little wont to, talk to her what you have seen in her behaver but at the sometime explaining that it OK.

Explain the term "Little." my deflation of a Little is “The term little cover all types of individuals who feel they are younger than their physical age. someone with the heart and soul of a child and all the intellect of an adult."

"Little space" is the childlike mind-set we like to spent time in. this is called transition or regression, for some of us we are never far away from being in this mind set but for others it’s something they need to regress into and they may need triggers.

Each Little is different but the common thing we all have is we love being who we are.

That who we really are on the inside.
If we go to long not spending time in Little space we get depressed, so it is important for us to spend some time playing or doing some activity that we enjoy.

To love our selves for who we are and not live in fear of what other people would say or think, I think is the aim for most people not just us littles.

Being open with each other will bring a new understanding of each other and your roles with in your relationship.

Really hope it works out for you.

Siysiy

You could ask her how familiar she is with bdsm and explain that a little is a type of sub. From there just explain it in that context.

Sent from my SM-G930VL using Tapatalk

I think your putting the Cart in front of the Horse.

Your trying to explain to someone who already shows signs of little/abdlism, what little/abdlism is.

Really what you should be doing is talking with her to find out exactly how inline her interests are, with your own. sharing the things within abdl that make you happy, and discussing if she believes some of those would make her happy.

AFTER you have talked about the details, then you can tell her: "oh btw, there is a name for people with interest in this sort of stuff"

Otherwise, your identity is defined by broader society's idea of abdl, or the internet's, rather then HER own, or even YOUR own.

MommyandMattling said:
I think your putting the Cart in front of the Horse.

Your trying to explain to someone who already shows signs of little/abdlism, what little/abdlism is.

Really what you should be doing is talking with her to find out exactly how inline her interests are, with your own. sharing the things within abdl that make you happy, and discussing if she believes some of those would make her happy.

AFTER you have talked about the details, then you can tell her: "oh btw, there is a name for people with interest in this sort of stuff"

Otherwise, your identity is defined by broader society's idea of abdl, or the internet's, rather then HER own, or even YOUR own.

I have to fully agree with this. There is a very high chance the OPs friend has NOTHING in common with bdsm. If you try and explain it like that then you could end up taking here down the completely wrong path.

Find out what she likes first, then explain to her what a little is, how much it can entail, as well as how closely she alignes to it (or not). From there you can then introduce her to the abdl/little community and how much you align with it all.

And unless it turns out to be her thing, I wouldn't even mention anything regarding sex at all- bdsm included.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back