Which countries have the best diapers/selection?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BabyTyrant

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Just wondering how the selection of Adult Diapers varies in different countries, I have tried a decent selection of Adult Diapers ranging from the cheap readily available in store stuff (like Depends, attends, etc) just because I have either gotten free samples or found them at the local Thrift Store, to Premium Grade Medical Style (Tena Slip Maxi (lowest Absorbency in these 5) , Molicare, Abena M4, Dry 24/7s, Seni Quatro (best Absorbency of these 5)), what I dislike is how over time some of the best ones I've tried seem to be changed, usually for the worse (though I have seen some people still like some of these diapers, but that doesn't change that they used to be better, more absorbent products).

Ever since trying ABDL grade diapers like different ABUniverse Diapers and Tykables Overnights though, I feel like I have reached the plateau and dont want to go to anything worse (even if they are still good diapers) lol .

So has anyone tried different options available in different countries (some of which no doubt aren't widely available outside of certain countries), anything you tried that you wish were more readily available/cheaper in other countries?

Reactions: LafLaDL
ConfiDry 24/7. Top notch stuff in all aspects and propably the best classic all-white diaper. Really hard to get outside united states.

I kinda wish companies like Abuniverse didn't cater specifically to ABDL`s, but instead just focused on premium diapers. That way it would be more inviting for people who need better quality diapers that don't look medical or institutional.

12srepaid said:
I kinda wish companies like Abuniverse didn't cater specifically to ABDL`s, but instead just focused on premium diapers. That way it would be more inviting for people who need better quality diapers that don't look medical or institutional.

Yeah, because the "Vanilla" public must be thinking "these people are weird for enjoying diapers, how dare they"

Usa, usa, usa, usa, usa!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12srepaid said:

Well, I mean, they offer their diapers in all-white plain designs.

QUACK said:
Usa, usa, usa, usa, usa!!!!!!!!!!!!!

come to think of it, I don't believe I've ever seen a diaper pattern for any country, be it a flag or anything specific like Eiffel Tower / pyarmids, or red-white-blue etc.

bambinod said:
come to think of it, I don't believe I've ever seen a diaper pattern for any country, be it a flag or anything specific like Eiffel Tower / pyarmids, or red-white-blue etc.

That would be interesting if a good diaper company were able to get a country specific pattern made, to be shipped and sold exclusively in those countries (like Red, White, and Blue for The United States), but I could also see how people from the public might see that kind of thing as "bad" or go and try to make a federal case about it.

I mean I could imagine the backlash for such a move may be something like the people in Chicago taking to the news outlets and declaring how they disapprove and would take pictures and videos of the people walking in and out of the Tykables store.

I mean it's like nobody is forcing them into something they dont like so they could have simply avoided the store like how if you aren't interested in "Adult Videos" you dont go into an Adult Video store.

you'd have a better shot with cloth diapers...
0e9a4b83f638d5c827b7fe1ff71dd53a.jpg

bambinod said:
you'd have a better shot with cloth diapers...
0e9a4b83f638d5c827b7fe1ff71dd53a.jpg

I'm not saying I specifically wish for it to happen, but I bet people would like countries specific design disposable as another way to be "patriotic" for ones own country; I also recognize how badly some people react to things they dislike (even if it doesn't need to involve them).

What is best? I cant complain About the Netherlands. We can get everybrand in the world accept carousel because they don’t know how to ship them for a decent price. Shipping is the real issue: a container from China costs around 2 cts per diaper because there are more than 50.000 diapers in a container. Individual packages are insane. Sending a package from France to Florida is cheaper than sending the package from Alaska to Florida.

Roland007 said:
What is best? I cant complain About the Netherlands. We can get everybrand in the world accept carousel because they don’t know how to ship them for a decent price. Shipping is the real issue: a container from China costs around 2 cts per diaper because there are more than 50.000 diapers in a container. Individual packages are insane. Sending a package from France to Florida is cheaper than sending the package from Alaska to Florida.

That's why smart companies (Like ABUniverse) eventually make different points of operation (with warehouses and shipping departments) in multiple countries/continents, that way they can charge less and have more customers by getting whole shipping containers sent to different areas instead of having stuff shipped to one location and then shipped worldwide (which would cost insane money the further the smaller packages that a customer buys would have to go)

Overall I'd say Germany has the best engineered (most absorbent and reliable) diapers. Go figure.

Thankfully we can get those diapers in the US and across the EU.

Slomo said:
Overall I'd say Germany has the best engineered (most absorbent and reliable) diapers. Go figure.

Thankfully we can get those diapers in the US and across the EU.

Yeah, Germany seems intent to show the world how awesome they are at everything, that's how it ought to be with any well developed country though, anything that is done well is something people can take real pride in, making cheap crap is like a badge of dishonor (which China and other Asian countries seem to do every day, not that they dont have good products too though).

From.what I can tell with different diapers though is it seems several Countries in Europe make good (mostly medical style) diapers, just that some are better than others (maybe by a little, maybe by a lot).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back