Status
Not open for further replies.

parkerpeter

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Idk why, but I felt like this was something worth sharing here. So, I was with my GF last night, and we were talking about AB/DL stuff, and I realized something...

Obviously, I'm a fan of Spider-man. (I even look like Peter Parker...brown hair, glasses, skinny af) well, I find that I'm able to relate to Spider-man a lot because he has this secret part of his life that he has to hide to protect himself and keep his loved ones from worrying about him. Being AB/DL is like my secret identity, and my GF (known here as BabyNeko) is like my Mary Jane. She's the one I trust, the one who understands and loves my secret. She also happens to be the love of my life.

Idk, I just thought it was cool that my life is, coincidentally, a sort of mirror of my favorite super hero.
Has anyone else ever made this comparison? Between AB/DL and super heroes? Or am I just the geekiest geek-nerd in adisc? XD

Maybe the super hero, Captain Underpants? My wife would insist I'm more like Captain Baby-Pants.

parkerpeter said:
Idk why, but I felt like this was something worth sharing here. So, I was with my GF last night, and we were talking about AB/DL stuff, and I realized something...

Obviously, I'm a fan of Spider-man. (I even look like Peter Parker...brown hair, glasses, skinny af) well, I find that I'm able to relate to Spider-man a lot because he has this secret part of his life that he has to hide to protect himself and keep his loved ones from worrying about him. Being AB/DL is like my secret identity, and my GF (known here as BabyNeko) is like my Mary Jane. She's the one I trust, the one who understands and loves my secret. She also happens to be the love of my life.

Idk, I just thought it was cool that my life is, coincidentally, a sort of mirror of my favorite super hero.
Has anyone else ever made this comparison? Between AB/DL and super heroes? Or am I just the geekiest geek-nerd in adisc? XD

cute-rabbit-emoticon-19.gif
I really don't get it. Seems like a pretty common sort of thing. So common in fact, I have no idea why you are trying to compare it or calling it a mirror to Spiderman.
Many people have secrets, many people have girl friends, and many people have brown hair, wear glasses and are skinny. I don't think you can get anymore common than that ROFL. Hardly what I would call coincidental, if anything it's to be expected that many people are in such a similar circumstance.
cute-rabbit-emoticon-08.gif

Ya, I am good with computers, and can be a jerk at times. What a coincidence that I am so similar to Tony Stark. XD Well ya, I don't have an iron suit. And I don't own an amazing company o.o. And well I don't defeat bad guys either. Nor am I no where near as amazing as he is or funny. But ya .. it's totally cool that my life is, coincidentally, a sort of mirror to Iron man. :p

-.- Like I said, idk why I felt like sharing, I'm just kind of a huge nerd over Spider man and wondered if anyone else has ever used super heroes as a metaphor for this. Maybe I was trying to connect with nerdy ABDLs out there. I do have more in common with Peter Parker than what I listed, but hey, if you like Iron Man, I won't fault you for relating to Iron Man. No need for being a dick about it. Btw, admitting to being a bit of an asshole doesn't make you less of an asshole. This site is supposed to be a support community. If you don't have anything good to say, don't say it. Move on to another thread. Having one to no replies gets the message across fine.

parkerpeter said:
-.- Like I said, idk why I felt like sharing, I'm just kind of a huge nerd over Spider man and wondered if anyone else has ever used super heroes as a metaphor for this. Maybe I was trying to connect with nerdy ABDLs out there. I do have more in common with Peter Parker than what I listed, but hey, if you like Iron Man, I won't fault you for relating to Iron Man. No need for being a dick about it. Btw, admitting to being a bit of an asshole doesn't make you less of an asshole. This site is supposed to be a support community. If you don't have anything good to say, don't say it. Move on to another thread. Having one to no replies gets the message across fine.

I am not trying to be an asshole XD, smartass maybe .. but not an asshole. I am just trying to make a point that it just seems pretty odd to make such a comparison when the actual similarities are really minuscule and extremely common between people. I myself am a huge geek ... but still really don't get the comparison. You even needed to stretch a bit of it for it to work. You are not protecting your family by not telling them. There is no danger in them knowing. You are protecting yourself.

As for not having anything good to say, are you saying that because I disagree I shouldn't reply? Sorry, I disagree. If you don't like my reply. Fine ... but that doesn't mean I shouldn't be allowed to just because you may not like it.

In a YouTube comment section, that is true. I think there's a bit more common courtesy here, though. You can say whatever you want, obviously it's your choice. I'm just asking you, could you just, like, try not to go looking for a debate on a site where people are supposed to understand and support each other? ._.

parkerpeter said:
In a YouTube comment section, that is true. I think there's a bit more common courtesy here, though. You can say whatever you want, obviously it's your choice. I'm just asking you, could you just, like, try not to go looking for a debate on a site where people are supposed to understand and support each other? ._.

I am not saying I don't support it in anyway shape or form. Not understanding, sure .. but to think everyone would understand is pretty impossible. I was only giving my opinion and I am sorry I upset you. I probably should have been a little more tactful in my response.
But I certainly will still stand by my response regardless, I don't take it back because that is how I feel on the matter. Now if you got bit by a spider ... and could shoot webs from your wrists ... then I would take it back :p. It's just hard to draw comparisons with a super hero on very basic things that everyone experiences. At that point, all of us would be pretty similar to at least a few super heroes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back