MatalicPebble

Lily Fathom
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
I got back home from Bronycon2016 and got to thinking about wearing my pacifier out in the open. I think I will only do it at dance parties but I would love to wear it on a necklace more often.
I wore it at the convention and even had a chance to meet a couple other ABs. So am I the only one who wears their pacifier outside of his or her home?

MatalicPebble said:
I got back home from Bronycon2016 and got to thinking about wearing my pacifier out in the open. I think I will only do it at dance parties but I would love to wear it on a necklace more often.
I wore it at the convention and even had a chance to meet a couple other ABs. So am I the only one who wears their pacifier outside of his or her home?

I might be wrong, but wearing a paci around might give people the wrong impression and make them believe you are on drugs.

I want to wear it in public but yes the drug assumption may cost me my repution as well as the fact I have a pacifier so it's not worth it but I do take it with me in my bag or pocket. I also want to be able to leave it on my table without being scared that someone is going to see and throw it in the trash!

I laughed a little about the drug assumption theory. Forgive me but I never had that problem. I bet if I clipped it to my pants very few would think much of it. Now I had a couple people ask me what it was for at the hotel me and my friends stayed at. I just simply said that it reminds me of the Holy spirit being the pacifier of human souls. It has to do with my ministry that I want to create for both AB/DLs and Kandi Kids. I would never have it in my mouth at least not outside the EDM dance scene.
To be honest it hurts me to hide my little side especially because I want people to like me for who I am. I don't want AB/DLs to have to hide. Now proper dress attire is important but I really want to make this world a better place. To bring this to my point; I really don't think people would think much of it unless they are religious or they are immature.

I often use pacifiers around my family, even my cousin called me as older toddler.
Indeed my AB's identity is no secret around my family but not to outsiders. I remain to be my true self, either at work or at school.

Show your AB's identity around public may feel a little ridiculous to people around, but if you really feel confident to do, then do it. Your freedom in acting is your right, which certainly was not to embarrass yourself in public. I don't know AB's identity for you is secret or not, but don't too demonstrates who you are, because maybe there are some people will look at you strangely.

Last edited:
wouldn't it be more worth while to get a skilled silversmith to craft a HEAVILY stylised one that you can use like a commitment (ring) with your partner? Just a ring with a bulbous bit sticking out of it maybe? maybe communicate with someone on the deviant art pages about getting a design made and then popularise it around the abdl community. maybe one design for commitment and relationship and another as a badge of identity? But HEAVILY styalised is the way to go for both options. Maybe as there are numerous sexualities in this community, we could consider a design competition to create the symbols?

Thats not a bad idea dlissexy

I still am going to wear mine to Bronycon Baltimore every year. Its at least my signature. It says its a great accessory. I am even thinking about getting cheapo baby pacifiers just to be a decorative thing to my beads and crochets.

Hi

I totally with you I really wish it was socially acceptable to suck a Pacifier in public, People smoke in public and no one thinks that's weird, Even though they're getting themselves slowly. But if I walked around the town sucking a pacifier, I'm going to get some really weird looks.

I see real children sucking pacifiers no there own pasifers and no one pays them attention.

Anyway I suck openly when driving and and at home and I have my pasifer in my pocket at work. Becouse i find sucking when doing paper work help me concentrate.

I like your line about the holy spript being the pasifer. I going to use that on the occasions I get caught something at work.

Hee, hee.

Thanks

brabbit1987 said:
I might be wrong, but wearing a paci around might give people the wrong impression and make them believe you are on drugs.

I remember reading on something like this. Some people grind their teeth when they're on some form of drug and use a pacifier to prevent it.

Themanswifesman said:
I remember reading on something like this. Some people grind their teeth when they're on some form of drug and use a pacifier to prevent it.

Ya, ecstasy. It's a drug that is often used at raves and so it became sort of a thing to have a pacifier at raves. Anyone who knows about that may get the wrong idea. Although it's not like all ravers who wear a pacifier do so because they are on drugs. Many just do it because others do it, and they think the pacifier is cute.

I used to go to raves, though not very often. Also, never did any ecstasy. I try to steer clear of drugs in general.

I would love to be able to take it out in public! It's so comforting to have it in my mouth and would definitely help whenever I start to get overly anxious. I also imagine my friends would like to be able to put something in my mouth to stop me from talking sometimes lol. Unfortunately there's not enough societal acceptance. I usually try to hang out in a little friendly crowd, but I do have pure vanilla close world friends that would be very freaked out if I just pulled a paci out to suck on. Oh well, hopefully one day it'll just be a more open world.

I wear my pacifier when I'm walking at night outside while no one can see, and while I'm driving.

I was grocery shopping just a little while ago. Funny you mentioned it luvsboy10 because I walked the bike trail home with mine in my mouth as I was carrying groceries. I took it out and just let it hang on the necklace while I was on the side of the road. I think I am becoming a night person XD.

I'm so jealous that you were able to go to BronyCon, I really want to go someday.

The only time that I had my paci outside the comfort of my room was when I forgot I had it in my mouth and I walked down the hall and I realized I had it in at the end of the hall and fortunately nobody saw me. Under the usual circumstances I would not take my paci out of my room but I like to suck on mine a lot though.

i do use my pacifier outside of my home but only when im heading to or coming home from globe
(a lgbt youth support group) or at globe functions.

i totally agree with sisi "wish it was socially acceptable to suck a Pacifier in public" i know i have my pacifier with me all the time it's. even know i can suck it at work or in general public just being able to touch it makes a difference to me. maybe its good that it not im sure it would ben in mouth all the time i know i can't sleep without it. i was caught at work once i was having a real bad day at work and witch of a lady came in we didn't have what she wanted. she went off on me tell me i was stupid and this place carries crap. then the personal attack about my dress. i was in tears when she left, so i when in the back store where i could not be seen and pulled it out and began to pull it together as my boss came looking for me. one of the other salesperson called him to come up and save me for the witch. he caught me with it in my mouth and told me to take it to the back and get it together. i wish he was still my boss but he moved on to another store.

Oh you poor thing, 2 year old, that would be how I would react, how dare she tease you about your dress! I bet you looked pretty! Why do we need to go into the back to suck! It's just a pacifier! Not a sex toy!

yes angelic i was wearing nothing so babish that it should have warned her rath. people still relay being an AB as a sexual thing for some it is but, by far it more my identity. in calif they banned smoking in the workplace it kills. the last time i looked no one died sucking a pacifier. other then you can't talk well with it on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back