Molicare

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dlsteven

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
So I have a couple questions about molicare since I have not tried them in about 4 years. I've noticed no one has the purple super plus are those discontinued. I was looking to try their most absorbent plastic back does anyone know what they are called. How are their cloth backed? Thanks in advance.

Thank you that link answered my question perfectly

They decided purple was the past and it was time for blue… hopefully unlike megacare line this isn’t a signal of the end.

I just bought a package of the Molicae Super Plus Briefs. The color is light blue/gray.
They are a very good diaper and they hold a lot.

Rufusc24 said:
I just bought a package of the Molicae Super Plus Briefs. The color is light blue/gray.
They are a very good diaper and they hold a lot.

Do they say super plus or are they the new slip maxi? That's what I've understood is their replacement.

I have tried the blue ones and I really like them!

The blue molicare is exactly as good as the old purple. Though I really stocked up on the super plus when I was informed they were discontinued. Though did try the new blue molicare maxi slip just to try it out, while I still had the purple ones available. Molicare is my normal daytime diaper

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I bought Molicare last Nov (2016) and they were labeled superplus in purple. (from Amazon - the seller was Chux).

Does Molicare sell a more absorbent premium diaper? In UK perhaps? Someone mentioned they were super absorbent,-these are good but nothing like a premium diaper

Isle said:
I bought Molicare last Nov (2016) and they were labeled superplus in purple. (from Amazon - the seller was Chux).

Does Molicare sell a more absorbent premium diaper? In UK perhaps? Someone mentioned they were super absorbent,-these are good but nothing like a premium diaper

Molicare super plus are the plastic backed purple ones, and top top of molicares line (and apparently being discontinued/replaced soon). The main advantage to them is that they wick insanely well; to the point I've found them wet all the way up the back after wearing all day standing up. Assuming "real world" conditions (i.e. not being able to wet in different positions), they could hold comparable to an M4 just due to the superior wicking using all of the padding. They also don't swell very much. All of those factors make them a really great diaper for discreetly wearing around when out and about.

molicare slip maxi/super plus is the best i hope they make more plastic variants

Ordered a bag of the maxi should be here in a couple days. Hope I like them

Sent from my RCT6513W87 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back