• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

hello!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Faustus

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Hello everyone! I am male, 19, from roseburg, Oregon. I am a diaper lover (purely so, not an AB, I don't really care for age play personally. I am also urinary incontinent, I wet the bed frequently, and often times can't make it to the bathroom when I have to pee. I bought my first package of absorbent underwear today (prevail). I am going to community college at the moment (where I have wet myself several times in class). Wearing my first diaper (since I was potty trained at four years old) right now and am pretty excited, hope to have fun here, I will probably be mostly posting in the "diaper talk" sub forum. Can someone please elaborate me on the rules regarding pictures of one wearing a diaper? it seems a little vague in the rules, mostly I want to know what is allowed, etc.

From what I understand your profile pic can be whatever you want as long as it's not R rated. It's recommended that you don't post just a pic of your dirty diaper. Your diaper can show but put your face in there. We're not here to share a bunch of diaper pics. Or just do like most of us and use a pic of a cartoon character or maybe your stash. The choice is yours just keep it clean.

Sent from my HTC Desire Eye using Tapatalk

Thank you, that will be no problem, I am sort of "soft core" in the fact that I am not very rank at all.

Faustus said:
Hello everyone! I am male, 19, from roseburg, Oregon. I am a diaper lover (purely so, not an AB, I don't really care for age play personally. I am also urinary incontinent, I wet the bed frequently, and often times can't make it to the bathroom when I have to pee. I bought my first package of absorbent underwear today (prevail). I am going to community college at the moment (where I have wet myself several times in class). Wearing my first diaper (since I was potty trained at four years old) right now and am pretty excited, hope to have fun here, I will probably be mostly posting in the "diaper talk" sub forum. Can someone please elaborate me on the rules regarding pictures of one wearing a diaper? it seems a little vague in the rules, mostly I want to know what is allowed, etc.

Welcome! Glad to see another user from the same state that I'm from. Sweeet!!

Where are my Texas Homeboys at :worthy: jk welcome to adisc!

Hello, thank you! what city are you in?

Also everyone, For a bit of an "induction" I will be wearing one to college, and drinking a lot ;). will be interesting, bringing a spare in case I need to change myself.

Trust me dude take a few, leaks prevail over prevail . Welcome to the community.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Tetra said:
Trust me dude take a few, leaks prevail over prevail . Welcome to the community.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Alright, Will keep that in mind. Quite a few people know that my bladder leaks the way it does (enough had noticed last time lol). I am not there too long, and at home it's easier for me to manage, and if I am at home and I decide not to wear (just so I don't go through them so quickly), then it doesn't matter quite so much if I have an accident.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back