• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Ruining the mood!

Status
Not open for further replies.

donbiki

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hello everyone!

I'm a long-time lurker in the community. Mostly I'm interested in AR, but I have a little DL on the side.

I'm a stereotypical millenial, working a job well below my qualifications, though more because I'm a nervous wreck than due to laziness. Or at least that's what I tell myself. In my free time I like doing calisthenics. I also write! Though not really about diaper stuff, except recently...

To be honest, I'm mostly signing up to post a story I'm writing. It's kinda a comedy that turns into a tragedy, and behind a thin veneer it's navel-gazing about myself. Again, stereotypical millenial.

Fun piece of trivia: you may have thought my name was supposed to mean "Don Something-Or-Other". In fact, I'm not nearly respectable enough to be called Don. Donbiki means "ruining the mood" in Japanese. Hopefully that turns out just to be an ironic joke, though!

Hello donbiki and welcome to the group.

Very nice introduction.

Egor

Thanks!

donbiki said:

Hi and welcome. I have a few stories poster to this site. I also have a novel self published on Kindle. Writing is a lot of fun because you can remake the world into your own image.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back