• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

hi! im davey

Status
Not open for further replies.

littlemortem

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
im a 19 y/o self employed artist/musician, and i wanna be a paramedic some day soon. ive been planning on taking my first aid and other classes i need for it soon! i found this forum when looking at ddlg/abdl stuff, since im a little boy and like diapers, and decided to join. i really really like art and music, as well as coding, taxidermy/vulture culture, and hunting. as for hobbies lets just say my hobby is collecting hobbies haha. this forum seems like a really cool community and i hope i make friends and contribute well enough. :3

thanks for reading!

littlemortem said:
im a 19 y/o self employed artist/musician, and i wanna be a paramedic some day soon. ive been planning on taking my first aid and other classes i need for it soon! i found this forum when looking at ddlg/abdl stuff, since im a little boy and like diapers, and decided to join. i really really like art and music, as well as coding, taxidermy/vulture culture, and hunting. as for hobbies lets just say my hobby is collecting hobbies haha. this forum seems like a really cool community and i hope i make friends and contribute well enough. :3

thanks for reading!

Hi and welcome to the site. Very nice introduction. I was curious since I'm a professional musician, piano, organ and keyboards, as to what kind of music are you involved in and do you play an instrument?

dogboy said:
Hi and welcome to the site. Very nice introduction. I was curious since I'm a professional musician, piano, organ and keyboards, as to what kind of music are you involved in and do you play an instrument?

thank you :)

i can and will play any instruments i can get my hands on, but my favourites that ive spent more time learning have been flute, piano, violin, guitar, and tenor sax. i used to play in a concert band, a jazz band and a sing in a choir, but it was all in school. basically i was That Band Geek who joined everything they could to do with music (even volunteering to run the sound booth for the theater kids and auditioning for musicals lol). now ,when i can get access to my software and a new MIDI cord that is, i make most of my music digitally since i cant record anymore and my old keyboard finally bit the dust.

i wouldnt consider myself a professional by any means but i have sold an album so im happy about that

lets just say my hobby is collecting hobbies haha.
I've got the same problem, if you call it that, trouble is I keep picking up the expensive ones

littlemortem said:
thank you :)

i can and will play any instruments i can get my hands on, but my favourites that ive spent more time learning have been flute, piano, violin, guitar, and tenor sax. i used to play in a concert band, a jazz band and a sing in a choir, but it was all in school. basically i was That Band Geek who joined everything they could to do with music (even volunteering to run the sound booth for the theater kids and auditioning for musicals lol). now ,when i can get access to my software and a new MIDI cord that is, i make most of my music digitally since i cant record anymore and my old keyboard finally bit the dust.

i wouldnt consider myself a professional by any means but i have sold an album so im happy about that

That's really cool and well done on selling an album. I had a short story published to Nookbook/Barns & Noble that did very well for two years. It's fun and rewarding to have a little success. Now, I've been going wild learning Chopin pieces, mostly from his Preludes and Nocturnes. They're amazing pieces. I also played in a very good rock band for 15 years. We were a good wedding band and we made a fair amount of money, enough that it put two of my kids through college.

dogboy said:
That's really cool and well done on selling an album. I had a short story published to Nookbook/Barns & Noble that did very well for two years. It's fun and rewarding to have a little success. Now, I've been going wild learning Chopin pieces, mostly from his Preludes and Nocturnes. They're amazing pieces. I also played in a very good rock band for 15 years. We were a good wedding band and we made a fair amount of money, enough that it put two of my kids through college.

thats really neat. personally i really want to learn moonlight sonata (all of it), its one of my favourites

littlemortem said:
thats really neat. personally i really want to learn moonlight sonata (all of it), its one of my favourites

As you probably know, the third movement is vicious. I've played around with it. I can play the third movement slowly, but I haven't tried to bring it up to tempo. It seems like the new group of young performers try to take it as fast as possible. I am trying to get the Chopin G Major Prelude #3 up to tempo. It's going to take a long time. I just about have it memorized which seemed essential in order to play it fast.

dogboy said:
As you probably know, the third movement is vicious. I've played around with it. I can play the third movement slowly, but I haven't tried to bring it up to tempo. It seems like the new group of young performers try to take it as fast as possible. I am trying to get the Chopin G Major Prelude #3 up to tempo. It's going to take a long time. I just about have it memorized which seemed essential in order to play it fast.

yeah, but ive had practice playing tough/fast songs. still not very good at reading notes for piano, but i copy peoples fingers and then play along with the sheet music. it seems to work, but im trying to learn sheet music so the "memorizing the song" process isnt quite so long. (i keep having to rewind and re watch the videos of people playing sigh)
i think ill be able to at least play it slowly anyway. i try not to play things much faster than they should be (unless im just messing around haha)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back