• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hey all, new boy in the crib.

Status
Not open for further replies.

NightOwl

Contributor
Hi all!

I'm new on the forum, been looking around the last few days though! Very happy to finally join my first ABDL community. I'm sorry my profile doesn't have much to say yet. I'm a little anxious about being linked to my actual life so trying to keep things on the low for the mo. However on the ABDL side its all out here,

Basically I'm not 100% how I fit in yet, I love diapers (woo go diapers!) but am not 100% sure about my AB side yet. Some aspects I really like, some aspects i'm not really that into. I guess I just need to experiment and see :)

Personally, I'm a Uni student, been involved with a few LGBT+ Societys both at collage and uni so am very open minded and hope to be a nice friend to all.

I'm quite a geeky, nerdy guy also so like a good tech chat (/off-topic).

The main motive for joining the community was because of my recent purchases of my first adult ABDL diapers and a ABDL onsie! Both I am super excited about and should arrive in the next few days!

Thanks for reading, please say hi Id love to get to know people around here. :)

NightOwl said:
Hi all!

I'm new on the forum, been looking around the last few days though! Very happy to finally join my first ABDL community. I'm sorry my profile doesn't have much to say yet. I'm a little anxious about being linked to my actual life so trying to keep things on the low for the mo. However on the ABDL side its all out here,

Basically I'm not 100% how I fit in yet, I love diapers (woo go diapers!) but am not 100% sure about my AB side yet. Some aspects I really like, some aspects i'm not really that into. I guess I just need to experiment and see :)

Personally, I'm a Uni student, been involved with a few LGBT+ Societys both at collage and uni so am very open minded and hope to be a nice friend to all.

I'm quite a geeky, nerdy guy also so like a good tech chat (/off-topic).

The main motive for joining the community was because of my recent purchases of my first adult ABDL diapers and a ABDL onsie! Both I am super excited about and should arrive in the next few days!

Thanks for reading, please say hi Id love to get to know people around here. :)

Hello there welcome mate :D

And wow you come to nice place here. I also have ADISC as my first community ever and yeah take it easy and let it flow. We are all open here. And I know a lot of friends who went to the same phase and just try it. And see how you feel about it.

Anyway what year are you? And what do you study? I'm a final year here so yeah old :p

What kind of geeky and nerdy stuff you like to do? Tell us more about what you like and your hobbies are.

Yay. What do you bought? It must be awesome

Anyway enjoy your stay here.

Cheers
ArcherIDN

Nothing to be ashamed of here! Pretty cool to be open about the big secret, isn't it? I've lurked for years on sites, never wanting to join in because I didn't want to admit I was like those people. To be fair, these boards have shown me that a lot of what we see in our community online is just the somewhat pervy fetish sex side and sometimes that doesn't create the best mental image of who or what we consider ourselves. While we all get some degree of excitement, many of us will tell you that it's much deeper than just some kink.

Aside from that, welcome aboard. I nerd out over oddly specific things and movies. I think we all do, right? But honestly, do you know anybody else who plans to hold a 20th anniversary party for Event Horizon on August 15th? ;)

archer said:
Hello there welcome mate :D

And wow you come to nice place here. I also have ADISC as my first community ever and yeah take it easy and let it flow. We are all open here. And I know a lot of friends who went to the same phase and just try it. And see how you feel about it.

Anyway what year are you? And what do you study? I'm a final year here so yeah old :p

What kind of geeky and nerdy stuff you like to do? Tell us more about what you like and your hobbies are.

Yay. What do you bought? It must be awesome

Anyway enjoy your stay here.

Cheers
ArcherIDN

Hey Archer!

Thanks for dropping by to say hello on my intro post, was great to chat to you also last night on the discord.

Ill repeat some info from the chat here so other people can get a look in :)

I got a 10 pack of ABU Space, they just arrived today and are awesome!

Also i got a owl onesie to wear that should be super awesome once it arrives (can't wait!)

In terms of geeky stuff, Its all a variety of things but mostly tech, high performance computing, robotics and a little pc gaming on the side when I get time!

- - - Updated - - -

Tommycombs said:
Nothing to be ashamed of here! Pretty cool to be open about the big secret, isn't it? I've lurked for years on sites, never wanting to join in because I didn't want to admit I was like those people. To be fair, these boards have shown me that a lot of what we see in our community online is just the somewhat pervy fetish sex side and sometimes that doesn't create the best mental image of who or what we consider ourselves. While we all get some degree of excitement, many of us will tell you that it's much deeper than just some kink.

Aside from that, welcome aboard. I nerd out over oddly specific things and movies. I think we all do, right? But honestly, do you know anybody else who plans to hold a 20th anniversary party for Event Horizon on August 15th? ;)

Everyone has to nerd out on something aha, i can confirm that I don't know anyone holding an Event Horizon anniversary party but also think that's super cool. Its also great to get the big secret out, still have a lot to learn but think i've found the right place to hang out while I do!

Thanks for the welcome and I look forward to seeing you around and chatting some more!

Any time! Event Horizon was just something I went to see in 1997 and became an instant fan, collecting memorabilia and whatnot over the years. And let yourself be! I tell myself a few things. Own who you are. Every good and bad bit of it. Own it. I'm also aspiring to be like an old teacher I had. In high school, when I was feeling like a reject and ready to hike off into the mountains, I had one quirky teacher. Her homeroom looked like a TGIFridays. Crazy stuff everywhere and she was one of the most open, understanding people I've ever known and she got me through high school. She died in 2011 and devastated me and I realized she was one of the only people I feel I could have told my big ABDL secret to. Since she is gone, I'd rather like to be the open person that she was. She would have accepted me so I should accept myself and others too.

NightOwl said:
Hey Archer!

Thanks for dropping by to say hello on my intro post, was great to chat to you also last night on the discord.

Ill repeat some info from the chat here so other people can get a look in :)

I got a 10 pack of ABU Space, they just arrived today and are awesome!

Also i got a owl onesie to wear that should be super awesome once it arrives (can't wait!)

In terms of geeky stuff, Its all a variety of things but mostly tech, high performance computing, robotics and a little pc gaming on the side when I get time!

Heya

It was nice to talk with you. Can't wait to see you again.

And yeah is that brown ish owl onesie? I had that one too :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back