• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Intro

Status
Not open for further replies.

APersonThatIsAHuman

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
Hey, everyone!

I've just recently joined after being a visitor for a while I saw that this community looks very helpful and friendly.

I'm a male, I'm from Ireland, I'm a DL/Little.

My non-DL/little hobbies are Swimming, ROBLOX, which is a website with lots of games on it, I'm a nerd, I love learning.

That's all guys.

Last edited:
APersonThatIsAHuman said:
Hey, everyone!

I've just recently joined after being a visitor for a while I saw that this community looks very helpful and friendly.

I'm a male, I'm from Ireland, I joined to meet new people who are DL'S/AB'S.

My non-DL/AB hobbies are Swimming, ROBLOX, which is a website with lots of games on it, I'm a nerd, I love learning.

That's all guys.

Hey Human person! Welcome to ADISC!

I love swimming as well, although I've recently taken up running as well! What is ROBLOX? I have never even heard of that before!

It's nice to see someone else from this side of the pond joining :)

Hope you enjoy your time here :)

Talula said:
Hey Human person! Welcome to ADISC!

I love swimming as well, although I've recently taken up running as well! What is ROBLOX? I have never even heard of that before!

It's nice to see someone else from this side of the pond joining :)

Hope you enjoy your time here :)

Thank you for the warm welcome!

I can tell from your reply that I'm going to enjoy myself here. ^.^

Last edited:
Hi, and welcome to my most favorite abdl forum that ive found. I see you like learning, may I ask what you like learning about? for instance I love learning about Japanese culture and electronics.

Sitherus said:
Hi, and welcome to my most favorite abdl forum that ive found. I see you like learning, may I ask what you like learning about? for instance I love learning about Japanese culture and electronics.

Hmm, I like learning about everything, but science is my most favourite, I also like learning about Japanese culture!

Hey and welcome to ADISC! I have to say, your avatar is like.. perfect for your intro. I just imagine you like that, making that post while bashfully saying hello and introducing yourself. Very cute. You seem like the fun kind of nerd I hope to get to know as they hopefully become a fixture around here. GREETINGS HUMAN.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back