You last visited: 29-Dec-2015 at 23:12

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scifer555

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
It's been... way too long since I've been on ADISC. I hope that I can still make a contribution to conversations and bring up stuff to talk about. I hope everyone is doing okay and if they're not that they make it through. As for me, anyone that cares to know, I'm doing better than my previous posts would indicate. Anyway... have a great day/night/evening/morning/afternoon everyone!

welcome back :thumbsup:

Oh wow my goodness and OMG this is truly great news....
hahaha soz. seriously welcome back. hope you had a nice break.

Welcome back. :)

Welcome back.
Hopefully you are feeling okay now.

Welcome back also. Sometimes a break makes an old experience new once more.

DannyBBaby said:
welcome back :thumbsup:

- - - Updated - - -

ozbub said:
Oh wow my goodness and OMG this is truly great news....
hahaha soz. seriously welcome back. hope you had a nice break.
I did have a nice break, always good to take a break every now and then. It's good to be back though!

- - - Updated - - -

KittyninjaW said:
I agree with everyone else, welcome back premetheus, Sorry if i mispelled your name.
You spelled it right! Not to worry, I wouldn't be mad if you did spell it wrong. Some think I just misspelled "Prometheus" which as you may know, is the greek god who gave fire to the peoples, then was pecked apart by birds. The origin of Premetheus however was something totally different. Something I'd said at the age of four for some unknown reason. Maybe I didn't understand Prometheus, maybe I made it up out of nowhere, who knows. I only know about it because my dad told me about it. I know I've probably said this to you or other people on here, but eh well I just thought I'd say it anyway.

- - - Updated - - -

Takashi said:
Welcome back. :)
Thank you very much :D

- - - Updated - - -

caitianx said:
Welcome back.
Hopefully you are feeling okay now.
Thanks I can say condidently say I am somewhere between okay and not bad but not great. So, for sure an improvement from the last time I was on.

- - - Updated - - -

dogboy said:
Welcome back also. Sometimes a break makes an old experience new once more.
Thank you! I think that you are quite right about that. It was nice to just take a break and then come back.

Nice to see you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back