• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hey This Is Me I Am Shy And Always Need A Cuddle

Status
Not open for further replies.

INeedACuddle

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hey everybody, I am a 23 year old male from the UK, I love wearing my Nappies because they make me feel like I am being cuddled and when I have got my Nappy on I feel really soft and comfy and cosy and cuddly and my Nappy, my nice comfy cosy snuggly soft bed and my teddy bear that I cuddle really help me to calm down from my Anxiety and Depression. I would really love with all of my heart to chat to anybody, thank you so much with all of my heart for letting me become a member of this amazing website :)

Hello INeedACuddle and welcome to the group.

So that we can get to know you better, would you please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself such as your hobbies and interests?

Again welcome to the group.

Egor

*gives great BIG Cuddle hug*. Feel better? Welcome to ADISC. Im a Babyfur tiger who luvs cuddles, pounces, tickles, hide and seeks, and found You's!

Aww you have really comforted me with my depression and made me feel happy Nappy :) My main interests are; Fishing, talking and meeting new people, making people feel happy, listening to people and trying my hardest with all my heart to help people with their problems, I like cycling, video games, learning how everything works, hmmmm, but most of all just love to make friends with really friendly people :) I love wearing my nice comfy Nappies to help ,e escape from my depression and I cuddle my big teddy bear in my comfy bed and pretend that I am being cuddled to sleep by a nice cute lady in my nice comfy Nappy :)

INeedACuddle said:
Aww you have really comforted me with my depression and made me feel happy Nappy :) My main interests are; Fishing, talking and meeting new people, making people feel happy, listening to people and trying my hardest with all my heart to help people with their problems, I like cycling, video games, learning how everything works, hmmmm, but most of all just love to make friends with really friendly people :) I love wearing my nice comfy Nappies to help ,e escape from my depression and I cuddle my big teddy bear in my comfy bed and pretend that I am being cuddled to sleep by a nice cute lady in my nice comfy Nappy :)

Hi and welcome to the site. I used to do a lot of fishing until my wife had some serious health problems. I still manage to get out on my bicycle however.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back