• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Ello

Status
Not open for further replies.

Happybase

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Other
Ello every one. I'm new to adisc so i figured i'd say hello.

Hello Happybase and welcome to the group.

So that we may get to know you better, would you please tell us a little bit about yourself such as your hobbies and interests?

Again welcome to the group.

Egor

egor said:
Hello Happybase and welcome to the group.

So that we may get to know you better, would you please tell us a little bit about yourself such as your hobbies and interests?

Again welcome to the group.

Egor

Thank you for the welcome Egor.

Other then dabbling in abdl, my interest and hobbies are centered towards the creativity spectrum. I enjoy transferring my energy into a bass guitar, self-reflection when writing lyrics , and focusing on my vocal tone. And when i'm not doing that, i'm usually at the skate-park, or watching a horror flick, maybe playing video games, or browsing threw a textbook.

Happybase said:
Thank you for the welcome Egor.

Other then dabbling in abdl, my interest and hobbies are centered towards the creativity spectrum. I enjoy transferring my energy into a bass guitar, self-reflection when writing lyrics , and focusing on my vocal tone. And when i'm not doing that, i'm usually at the skate-park, or watching a horror flick, maybe playing video games, or browsing threw a textbook.

Hi and welcome. I too am a musician and for 15 years I played in a very good cover/wedding band. I've played for crowds of 20,000 and one time we had Dave Matthews in our audience. That was a rush. We also played the wedding for Dale Ernhart's pit crew cheif, Petrie, if your into NASCAR. Anyway, welcome to the site.

dogboy said:
Hi and welcome. I too am a musician and for 15 years I played in a very good cover/wedding band. I've played for crowds of 20,000 and one time we had Dave Matthews in our audience. That was a rush. We also played the wedding for Dale Ernhart's pit crew cheif, Petrie, if your into NASCAR. Anyway, welcome to the site.

Hey thanks you dogboy. Wow that is an impressive array of achievements you have. If you have any advice on how to start up, i would love to take it. What kind of musical genre do you lean towards?

Welcome to Adisc. You sound like a very creative person, I am creative as well though don't mention most of the media-genres I experiment with (on here/adisc) as I worry I'll end up becoming too identifiable (long story!). Favrit diaper/s if you don't mind me asking. Welcome again - you've found a supportive, understanding-when-needed and nicely fun web-group - hope you enjoy it. bringmesunshine

Happybase said:
Hey thanks you dogboy. Wow that is an impressive array of achievements you have. If you have any advice on how to start up, i would love to take it. What kind of musical genre do you lean towards?

I've been around for awhile, so I like a lot of different rock. Growing up in New Jersey, I'm partial to Bruce Springsteen, some good 'ol straight rock and role. That said, we did a lot of different styles in the band and I liked them all. We did a short set of Oldies, MoTown, some funk like Very Superstitious and Standing on Shaky Ground. We did Talking Heads, Golden Earing, Springsteen, of course, Simply Red (If You Don't Know Me By Know) and the list goes one.

Playing funk and singing backup was interesting because I would be playing all these syncopated rhythms using a clav sound, but the vocals would be on the beat, so it was a challenge to keep it all together. I'm classically trained and I enjoy playing Chopin, some which you're playing six/eight in the left hand and four/four in the right, so playing funk wasn't much of a stretch.

Because I played keyboard, I'd often have my keyboard split, where I might be playing strings on half the keyboard, and horns on the other half. I also had some combinations set up with after touch, so the horns would come on if I played harder. We also did Lenni Kravitz, and one of his songs we did was "Believe". I worked a long time setting up all the sounds on my Korg Triton for that one.

Good Evening and Welcome!
Like dogboy, I have been around a little while.
I am myself creative.
I shoot video for the Derry, NH CTV Channel.
Oh! I am Autistic and also have Cerebral Palsy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back