xp medical A+ diaper

Status
Not open for further replies.

ArchtopK

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Has anyone tried the xp medical A+ diaper?

Yes.

willnotwill said:

Ditto.

Lol

Sorry, they are pretty good for an old fashioned fit that mould around you (full padding contact) rather than panty shaped to give a great modern fit.

Yeah. I didn't think they were that good. The padding clumps too easily, and there are no standing leak guards. They're thick, though.

Being so expensive to import, there are cheaper and better diapers for me.

Ask for a free sample.

I've gone through a few cases.
- very soft silky smooth shell
- no front or rear elastic
- no leak guards
- fairly long area in the front and back ends where there's no padding
- wicks fast
- swells quite a bit also
- clumps and settles badly when wet
- price used to be pretty cheap, though they've come up a bit
- all white shell except for blue microprint that works as a wetness indicator (smudges when wet)
- no tape panel
- I don't recall if they have two use tapes... I don't think so? maybe they were added somewhat recently?)
- padding goes out pretty wide in the front and back, fairly good performance for side sleeping

Despite the lack of leak guards they do pretty well. They fit pretty loose. Good for overnight, not really well suited for daytime/active use due to clumping when wet OR dry. (unless you change often I suppose)

I wound up with almost a full case of A+ 4s from a friend who didn't like them. I had tried them when they first came out but their tapes were really unreliable. They seem a little better now but I'd still call that their biggest problem. I think I've only ever had one leak out of two cases, so the lack of leak guards isn't really a problem. They're decent for what they are but I can't quite get excited.

I've been wearing them ever since they came out. After the improvements that Gary made to them I'm totally satisfied
with them for my daytime diaper.

There ok, not the best, not the worst, institution fit, decent capacity

When I read the title I thought it was an RPG thing.

You have equipped an A+ Diaper of Holding.
XP: 200

I was a big fan of the A+ level 3, as it fit nicely into the "thick, but not too thick" spot that is surprisingly hard to fill sometimes. Then shortly after Gary left they discontinued the level 3, keeping only the level 4s, which was disappointing.

NateSean said:
When I read the title I thought it was an RPG thing.

You have equipped an A+ Diaper of Holding.
XP: 200

Brilliant!

They are a mid grade diaper at best. Their cost per day is ok, but there are way cheaper out there. Also expect periodic leaks from these.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back