• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Introduction

Status
Not open for further replies.

abdl2811

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Diaperfur
Hi
I'm a tbdl from Canada, I'm 18 years old and am in the army. To be honest I'm doing an introduction to get out of lurker mode but a get to know I guess is in order. I've been interested in diapers since 8 years old when I started hordeing my goodnites (i was a bedwetter until 8) and I started to grow a fascination of how they felt and how I felt in them. I only started recently with any teen baby stuff but I am loving it. Feel free to ask me anything or inbox me

abdl2811 said:
Hi
I'm a tbdl from Canada, I'm 18 years old and am in the army. To be honest I'm doing an introduction to get out of lurker mode but a get to know I guess is in order. I've been interested in diapers since 8 years old when I started hordeing my goodnites (i was a bedwetter until 8) and I started to grow a fascination of how they felt and how I felt in them. I only started recently with any teen baby stuff but I am loving it. Feel free to ask me anything or inbox me

Welcome abdl2811! We're happy to see you here! There are many members from Canada but I think you're the first I've seen in the Canadian Army. Besides the army, what other things occupy your time??

CAF here aswell. I like to lurk around too! Pretty nice community.

Scaramouche said:
Welcome abdl2811! We're happy to see you here! There are many members from Canada but I think you're the first I've seen in the Canadian Army. Besides the army, what other things occupy your time??
Hi luckily because I'm in CAF primary reserve for now with a possible transverse to MP or medic but foe now I'm a full time student part te soldier. When I'm free (evedently not that much lol) I'm a war of 1812 reenacter (I know nerd right?) As I live in southwest ontario

- - - Updated - - -

spookytwo said:
CAF here aswell. I like to lurk around too! Pretty nice community.
which branch?

abdl2811 said:
Hi luckily because I'm in CAF primary reserve for now with a possible transverse to MP or medic but foe now I'm a full time student part te soldier. When I'm free (evedently not that much lol) I'm a war of 1812 reenacter (I know nerd right?) As I live in southwest ontario

- - - Updated - - -

which branch?

Army, full time. Working out in Quebec atm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back