Any of you ever tried .barebumdiapers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like there not for sale yet..

they look pretty cool, but I have never heared of that company before

Looks interesting, hope they come through this fall.

I'm really liking the ABDL diapers being released. Especially by multiple companies. They'll all be competing, striving to make better products than each other, and prices will go possibly go down.

Oh, and I love the design!

Ok, to be honest, I believe that the market is getting flooded with original, all over, realistic style printed diapers now (Crinklz do not count, they are a reskinned diaper and thus, non original). There are seven types on the market (Cuddlz, Snuggies, Snuggies Overnites, Cushies, AwwSoCute, Spoiled, and now these), it's kinda getting ridiculous.

Note said:
Obviously it's not ridiculous enough, if anything we need more, otherwise we'd see more price drops from competitors.

Dang, you beat me to the punch! Hopefully, the competition will lead to lower prices, but I'm not really holding my breath.

Note said:
Obviously it's not ridiculous enough, if anything we need more, otherwise we'd see more price drops from competitors.

While there may be price drops, I don't think it's good to over saturate the market with tons of choices, it won't be financially viable for the companies when everything becomes price dropped and that may lead to some well loved companies shutting down in the face of inferior products. I'm not saying it's bad though, these diapers may gradually creep into specialty stores and then leech into public conscience over time, in 20 years time, you might be able to pick up a pack of Snuggies while grocery shopping.

Bambino is a classic case in point that competition in a niche market does not necessarily lead to price drops. In fact, their products continue to trend upwards in price despite the addition of several new vendors over the past 4-5 years.

What it DOES do is "separate the wheat from the chaff", so to speak - pushing out vendors that either make inferior products OR offer terrible customer service.

There's a reason ABU went through a revival and AwwSoCute is regularly maligned. The days of startup ABDL companies fleecing customers for lack of better options are over.

With every new entry, there's at least a tacit validation that a sustainable (and GROWING!) ABDL market exists - and that this market is demanding higher-quality product.

And as both a DL and a small business advocate, this makes me very happy indeed.

I wish these guys the best!

[emoji4]

Clearly they haven't actually been in stock yet, but those do look pretty damn cute.

Lol I remember those they were a off brand baby diaper i would tape to together and wear in teens.
The blocks disappeared when wet back in 78-79

Pizza said:
I'm really liking the ABDL diapers being released. Especially by multiple companies. They'll all be competing, striving to make better products than each other, and prices will go possibly go down.

Oh, and I love the design!

My thoughts exactly. As soon as I saw the design I figured "Looks like snuggies has some competition for the newcomer ABDL diaper producers"

Look like glorified bambinos to me. Probably expensive like them too.

I wonder if these diapers are being made by the same company(s)' as the other diapers on the market. I would like to try them all but damn, I don't want to spend $40 for 10 diapers.

If I could just have a huge sample pack that I could buy of all these diapers available in the market.

I want to try RearZ diapers but I just can't come to terms with forking so much money per piece. That or offer cheaper samples.

Maybe what needs to be done is that someone should open a place that sells all of these diapers. That way we can order big sample packs or just be able to have a large variety of diapers without having to dish out so much for samples from all these companies.

I could see that it can be overwhelming with all of these diapers on the market. There's many brands I haven't tried, and don't want to end up spending $10-15 per sample. I would be broke. I would love to have them all to compare.

These definitely look like "designer diapers" to me and a new company altogether. Must say that's pretty exciting for the abdl world.

signed up, just to see what they have. and most new shops email the early subscribers with deals on their initial releases ;)

Better product shots would be nice? I didn't see any front/rear elastic tho :(

All the companies wouldn't agree to a store like that. That's like asking Wal-Mart to work together with its major competitors.

I never hear of these diapers before but they do look cute and I might give them a try.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back