My evil brother has finally left the college, Yes! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

KittyninjaW

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
  7. Other
As I said my brother finally left college and is going to A place to help him to get a job soon, Though he left via college due to his own beheveor and stuff that I will not get into I am glad he left because I don't have to focus on him. Now to focus on gradulation which is in olny a few weeks, among other things.

KittyninjaW said:
As I said my brother finally left college and is going to A place to help him to get a job soon, Though he left via college due to his own beheveor and stuff that I will not get into I am glad he left because I don't have to focus on him. Now to focus on gradulation which is in olny a few weeks, among other things.

I have to say congratulations as we know the long history here. I hope your college career ends well. It's never easy leaving something as big as the years spent in college. I had a psychotic break towards the end of my senior year, but I recovered quickly and moved on. As one big thing ends, another begins.

dogboy said:
I have to say congratulations as we know the long history here. I hope your college career ends well. It's never easy leaving something as big as the years spent in college. I had a psychotic break towards the end of my senior year, but I recovered quickly and moved on. As one big thing ends, another begins.

Thanks and I hope It will too.

congratulations on him leaving now you can finally have the peace of mind you always wanted and I hope things get a lot better for you now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back