Status
Not open for further replies.

HokieABDL

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Carer
As of now there does not seem to be any adult baby style training pants/pull-ups out there with "feel-wet" areas.

I know this subject has been broached before multiple times but I wanted to see if anybody out there would try them if they were around.

It is a turn on in the AB as well as the DL side to have something that ... kind of ... calls my attention to what I've done ... you know? :O [emoji3] I would like to see it marketed by Bambino's or ABU.

What thinks you?

*I am aware of the cloth training pants and even have a few. I'd just like something that can be thrown away and is nicely designed.*

None have been made since the diaper machines they use aren't even there's really. They just contract out suppliers in china to make them to spec and none of the machines are designed to make pull-on diapers/trainers.

(Not sure about the ones in Europe, but as far as I can tell every AB/DL centric diaper in the US are just made in china)

I would love an adult sized pull-up.
But that is likely never going to happen unless one of us wins the lottery and just gets a run done whatever the cost.

there are several companies making pullup adult diapers... northshore has some for example. I got a sample and they fit a bit like a tube sock... I didn't care for them, but I could see the utility. They had surprisingly good leak guards for a pullup. ALL white.

There's just not much of a market for them. Fetishists generally want a diaper that holds a lot (or at least a couple good wettings) and incontinent people just need diapers. There's very, very little place for them. It's a niche market within a niche market.

NovaDL said:
There's just not much of a market for them. Fetishists generally want a diaper that holds a lot (or at least a couple good wettings) and incontinent people just need diapers. There's very, very little place for them. It's a niche market within a niche market.
They have ABDL cloth adult training pants of a wide variety. Many ABDL shops have them.

HokieABDL said:
They have ABDL cloth adult training pants of a wide variety. Many ABDL shops have them.

The Baby Pants training pants are my everyday underwear. Interesting that no one has done the other, but it must be too small a market. I guess cloth rules the day where training pants are concerned.

I would love an adult pull up that has more padding up the front and back and a small waist band like toddler pull ups. I think that an adult pull-up that was designed like a toddler pull-up and Was all white would be better for incontinent people. By adding more padding up front and back and making them white would make them look more regular underwear. The pullups that are on the market now look to much like granny panties.

One related question: Are any of the adult pull-ups on the market good enough to be baby-ized and sold as ABDL products? Because that's all we can reasonably expect from an ABDL pull-up. As with diapers, we can only get what the machines are already producing, because there's just not enough money in ABDL products to really re-tool. If there was, we'd have Cushies with stretchy sides, and just generally much nicer, more babyish diapers. We don't have those, though, because the machines to make adult-ized baby diapers just don't exist. So, we're stuck getting baby-ized adult diapers, at least as disposables are concerned.

I hear Always Discrete Maximum Absorbency are close in look and feel to goodnites. If they ever did make us a pull-up, we'd have to make sure it was designed to avoid the fatal flaw. Refastenable sides anyone? Remember Pampers Easyups First Steps? They weren't smaller training pants. They were pull-on, Velcro off, diapers. Wouldn't something like that be awesome?! Huggies has Little Movers Diaper Pants, in both gender-specific and gender-neutral designs, but let's be honest, Pampers are softer. My point is, dang it, the technology exists!

Every time this comes up, 2 things come to mind. Cloth is adaptable, and, "If you're ridiculously picky, and you want something done right, you gotta do it yourself," but who wants to go potty on vacation, or come home and do laundry, and what XX female hasn't had catastrophic period pad shift? Oh, ick!

Last edited:
SpAzpieSweeTot said:
I hear Always Discrete Maximum Absorbency are close in look and feel to goodnites. If they ever did make us a pull-up, we'd have to make sure it was designed to avoid the fatal flaw. Refastenable sides anyone? Remember Pampers Easyups First Steps? They weren't smaller training pants. They were pull-on, Velcro off, diapers. Wouldn't something like that be awesome?! Huggies has Little Movers Diaper Pants, in both gender-specific and gender-neutral designs, but let's be honest, Pampers are softer. My point is, dang it, the technology exists!

Every time this comes up, 2 things come to mind. Cloth is adaptable, and, "If you're ridiculously picky, and you want something done right, you gotta do it yourself," but who wants to go potty on vacation, or come home and do laundry, and what XX female hasn't had catastrophic period pad shift? Oh, ick!

Always Discrete Maximum are indeed very close in looks and feel as the Goodnites. I wear that brand all the time but I do have Depends Silhouette's as back up if I should run out. Now of interest is what I found at Walmart. They have their own brand Equate of which they have different types of adult diapers. I found the underwear ones to be quite nice for they can be used as a full pullup with velcro taps, or they can be torn along the perforated lines on each side and act as a diaper. In fact I wear them that way for with the velcro tabs I can get a much snugger fit. And they are quite reasonably priced.

pullupjoys said:
Always Discrete Maximum are indeed very close in looks and feel as the Goodnites. I wear that brand all the time but I do have Depends Silhouette's as back up if I should run out. Now of interest is what I found at Walmart. They have their own brand Equate of which they have different types of adult diapers. I found the underwear ones to be quite nice for they can be used as a full pullup with velcro taps, or they can be torn along the perforated lines on each side and act as a diaper. In fact I wear them that way for with the velcro tabs I can get a much snugger fit. And they are quite reasonably priced.
Are the Equate similar to the Always? I hate how discreet they are. I want thicker pull-ups. GoodNites work well for me but a wider crotch would be nice.

I just want something that has more padding up the front and back

Fascinating said:
Are the Equate similar to the Always? I hate how discreet they are. I want thicker pull-ups. GoodNites work well for me but a wider crotch would be nice.

The Equates are quite similar to the Discretes. In fact they may be just a tad thicker.

In my opinion, I don't think a company would have to take drastic measures to make a printed pull up. It simply comes down to printed plastic. Like Goodnites, Underjams, and Always discreet. The print is on the plastic. Diaper/pull up machines are customizable to make different sizes, thicknesses and ect. I don't think it would take anything more than printed plastic to make them. Which isn't really that big of a cost since the cost would simply be covered by the retailer. Just like our printed diapers today like ABU and others, it works in that regard.

It all comes down to demand, followed by design, and followed by likability.

I don't like the adult versions of pull-ups. It comes down to the functionality, fit, look, and overall construction. Based on curiosity, I've tried pull-ups quite a few times, but I've never fell in love. I've always been afraid to use them because they are so prone to leaks. The crotch is really narrow. The padding is usually really thin and the padding in the back is nearly non-existant in which the usable padding ends at the middle part of the crotch and back. Leg gatherers and leak guards usually don't exist or they serve no purpose.

If they make a printed pull-up for us and use the same build designs that already exist, I won't even consider them. For me, they would have to absorb a good amount. The Granny panty look would definitely have to change. crotch would have to be wider and have functional padding throughout, not just the front.

If you want to say for them to have an attractive product, they would have to make some drastic changes in my eyes to make something that I would consider buying.

It would come down to people who'd rather the look than functionality.

babymt said:
They look really cute, but do you have to wear plastic pants with them as well?

You would if you intended to wet them. I just wear them as underwear, not wetting them. If you were going to wet them you'd want to get the "My First Training Pants". I have a couple pairs of those, but all my other ones are the "Almost a Big Kid" as they are thinner and easier to wear as underwear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back