Status
Not open for further replies.

Nick24798

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
Any bronies looking forward to the pony movie. I know I am : D

I saw all of the superior originals back in the day. At least the originals didn't look like a 2 year old drew them.

Nick24798 said:
Any bronies looking forward to the pony movie. I know I am : D

This 'little' and brony certainly is Nick. I love My Little Pony. The trailer doesn't look like it will be Pixar or even Disney quality but it's My Little Pony so I'm watching it for sure. I just hope fluttershy has a major role because she's my favourite.

jamila said:
This 'little' and brony certainly is Nick. I love My Little Pony. The trailer doesn't look like it will be Pixar or even Disney quality but it's My Little Pony so I'm watching it for sure. I just hope fluttershy has a major role because she's my favourite.

Yeah I know. I'm sure all the ponys will have there own individual roles to play in the film. You enjoying season seven so far?.will you be watching it with friends?. Yeah fluttershy is one of my favourites as well. Also like pinkie pie and rainbow dash.

I need to catch up on season 7 first

KawaiiBabyjenni said:
I saw all of the superior originals back in the day. At least the originals didn't look like a 2 year old drew them.

Uhh what? The hell are you even on about? There is no comparison between the original MLP of the 80's animation to the current day animation.

Well said!

- - - Updated - - -

I've seen all the all until episode 9.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back