• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello world.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BAP21

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
Hi! My name is Bap & I'm a baby boy. I work full time but on my free time I love to mountain bike, camp, fish, snowboard and play baseball & golf. I really haven't shared this side of me with anyone up until very recently when I met with a local like-minded group for a daily outing. That was a very big step for me and I'm hoping to do it again soon. It's still a very big secret in my life, even with my girlfriend. I'm hoping to just find support here & enjoy reading & sharing different experiences. With that being said...hello world!

Hello Bap! I hope you find what you're looking for here :)

I've always wanted to try snowboarding... Something for the bucket list for sure!

Thanks Dub! If you ever do get on a snowboard be prepared to crash a lot the first day. And try to fall back (uphill). It'll save your wrists. 🏂

BAP21 said:
And try to fall back (uphill). It'll save your wrists. ��

I can see that being something you'd want to know straight away as opposed to later on. Ouch :eek!:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back