• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Good Morning eveyone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rebecca1971

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
What a beautiful day. I am really impressed with this forum. I have been searching for some time to find one of this quality

My name is Rebecca Jayne

I started cross dressing and abdl play in 1971. I enjoy both and my wife of over 30 years is comfortable with it though she doesn't participate. I enjoy 24/7 with both when I can. Right now I am a 2 year old sissy boy who loves to wear little girl dress with petticoats, cotton diapers, protected by rubber and plastic diaper covers.

One of my main interest is going to see movies, usually once a week.

enough about me, I have to get ready for work.

rj:hug:

Hello Rebecca and welcome to the group.

This is a very nice introduction.

Again welcome to the group.

Rebecca1971 said:
What a beautiful day. I am really impressed with this forum. I have been searching for some time to find one of this quality

My name is Rebecca Jayne

I started cross dressing and abdl play in 1971. I enjoy both and my wife of over 30 years is comfortable with it though she doesn't participate. I enjoy 24/7 with both when I can. Right now I am a 2 year old sissy boy who loves to wear little girl dress with petticoats, cotton diapers, protected by rubber and plastic diaper covers.

One of my main interest is going to see movies, usually once a week.

enough about me, I have to get ready for work.

rj:hug:

Hello Rebecca! Welcome to ADISC. I enjoyed your intro and will be looking for your contributions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back