• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi Everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SorcerorElf

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I am a DL currently in Ohio, and I have been interested in diapers for as long as I can remember. Aside from that, I enjoy reading, playing video games (mostly Minecraft) and doing anything outdoors. I hope to meet some good people here, and really like how everyone seems very friendly here

SorcerorElf said:
I am a DL currently in Ohio, and I have been interested in diapers for as long as I can remember. Aside from that, I enjoy reading, playing video games (mostly Minecraft) and doing anything outdoors. I hope to meet some good people here, and really like how everyone seems very friendly here

Welcome SorcerorElf! Yes, there are lots of friendly people here. We're happy you joined and that was a good intro! What kind of books do you read?

Hi and welcome. It's amazing how many people like Minecraft. My young grand kids are playing it. Me, I play the piano...haha. I enjoy reading too, and I write the occasional story.

dogboy said:
Hi and welcome. It's amazing how many people like Minecraft. My young grand kids are playing it. Me, I play the piano...haha. I enjoy reading too, and I write the occasional story.
It's pretty amazing what you can do in minecraft, especially if you have the wiki or an experienced player nearby (pumpkin pie, logic gates, trampolines, and tons of other stuff like that

- - - Updated - - -

Scaramouche said:
Welcome SorcerorElf! Yes, there are lots of friendly people here. We're happy you joined and that was a good intro! What kind of books do you read?

Anything, really. I'm an equal opportunity reader and just read whatever books sound interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back