What is your dream Diaper? Or is out now, so whats your favorite?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BabyLink9

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
I grew up on diapers that where cloth back disposables. So If I could one day have a diaper with the design and look of pampers baby diapers. I want that hook and loop single tapes, you don't get on adult diapers, the wetness indicator, and the print on those diapers I just absolutely love. Hopefully someone gets the idea to try and make that. I don't think the demand is high enough for anyone to want and try to make it however.

Whats your dream diaper for the abdl market?

PENGUIN'S PENGUIN'S PENGUIN'S... on an adult sized baby style diaper like pampers but with bulk... (modern baby diapers appear to be all about no bulk) oh and i want PENGUIN'S on them... no sure i mentioned that earlier

I would also love to see an adult cloth-backed disposable, since I believe I mainly wore plastic-backed in the mid-to-late '90s. And they would have horses on them, because I love horses like seriously bigtime, if my avatar didn't make it obvious enough.

Dry 24/7, but it needs to have upgraded absorbency into the wings/sides for side sleepers.

So many wants over the years but now I can say my dream diaper would be ABUs Vintage but with the same look as the Huggies for her '90s with the pastel pink and shiny plastic.

I have emailed ABU with the "idea" and for the life of me can't understand why they haven't dropped everything to produce these.

I'd like an adult AI2 diaper. That means real cloth, not disposable, where the inner snaps out. I could get by on about 5 shells, and maybe 25 inners. The inner should be several layers of Zorb 3D, with Silvadur, with at least one layer of the gen 1 Zorb with Silvadur sandwiched in there somewhere. I want hidden PUL under a softer feeling fabric. When you remove the inner, the shiny side of the PUL would be exposed, so, it'd wipe clean. I want it not to look like it comes open at all, but I need it slip on, and snap off. Maybe hiding the snaps under the outer fabric would be possible. The inner goes all the way to the edges, but part of it wouldn't be waterproof. Now, hold on, and follow the SpAzpieSweeTot logic on this one. This way, at the snap off points, where we leak, especially when we side sleep, 2 parts of the inner would be touching, and then that, as a unit, would be covered by PUL, so, no leaks. My leg gussets would be PUL on the outside, and Zorb 3D on the inside, so they aren't just good for poo, and probably attached to the inner pad. I see no reason not to use the padding of a slightly too big AB/DL disposable as a template for my inner pad and snap off points.

The thing is, think about it. Disposables are cuter. They have no less than 3 prints. I want that in my cloth! There's a simple print, like hearts, or swirls all over, then characters, or a theme single large print up front, then a solid color around the elastic areas. My dream disposable exists. It's called a Little Movers slip on, and doesn't come in my size! Maybe my dream disposable would be made quieter, with better materials, bigger, and less card boardy than Huggies, but you can't beat the functionality of it with a stick, when you only have one good hand.

Last edited:
SpAzpieSweeTot said:
I'd like an adult AI2 diaper. That means real cloth, not disposable, where the inner snaps out. The inner should be several layers of Zorb 3D, with Silvadur, with at least one layer of the gen 1 Zorb with Silvadur sandwiched in there somewhere. I want hidden PUL. When you remove the inner, the shiny side of the PUL would be exposed, so, it'd wipe clean. I want it not to look like it comes open at all, but I need it slip on, and snap off. Maybe hiding the snaps under the outer fabric would be possible. The inner goes all the way to the edges, but part of it wouldn't be waterproof. Now, hold on, and follow the SpAzpieSweeTot logic on this one. This way, at the snap off points, where we leak, especially when we side sleep, 2 parts of the inner would be touching, and then that, as a unit, would be covered by PUL, so, no leaks.

The thing is, think about it. Disposables are cuter. They have no less than 3 prints. I want that in my cloth! There's a simple print, like hearts, or swirls all over, then characters, or a theme single large print up front, then a solid color around the elastic areas. My dream disposable exists. It's called a Little Movers slip on, and doesn't come in my size! Maybe my dream disposable would be made quieter, with better materials, bigger, and less card boardy than Huggies, but you can't beat the functionality of it with a stick, when you only have one good hand.

Never tried cloth diapers, Always been afraid of them leaking all over me. Probably a misconception.

I enjoy girls' Goodnites most. The size fits me well, the absorbency is decent, and the designs are cute. No modifications are needed. They're just fun to wear and to use; then again, I only wear/use diapers around the house.

I'm not too picky about pictures but I would love to see a nappy with a red outer shell sorta like the black Fabines. Or maybe some other colors other than the usual white decor.

Ohh! And I want one with a built in AM/FM radio. :)

IanDL said:
Never tried cloth diapers, Always been afraid of them leaking all over me. Probably a misconception.
It isn't a misconception, with poor design, materials, and/or construction, but, if those 3 things are spot on, then cloth shines. The weak points of disposables, are anywhere there isn't absorbent materials, which is why good baby disposables have a little absorbency in the wings. With cloth, it's possible to make the whole thing absorbent, then cover it in PUL, if you want.

Cloth people have super absorbent materials now, too. I'd imagine the 3rd gen Zorb is like a blue core, and the gen 1 stuff is foamy and squishy, like our equivalent to SAP.

Last edited:
Crinklz, Rearz Safari, and ABU Little paws that have tapes with infinite refastening (no change to the design).

Old version of Crinklz or ABU LittlePawz. I want to fell that i have diaper on me.
Or diaper with my print on it. Like stars and little clouds on white diapee.

The new Crinklz. They are actually better performing than confidry, plus their tapes are spaced further apart (closer to the top and bottom), so they have a better fit too. And they have awesome baby prints!

I want something with very high absorbancy along with a coloring/print combination that says "this is for babies", (eg not evil space aliens)

I know it would never happen. So many companies are concerned with brand image and don't want their intellectual property associated with niche fetishes or anything abnormal really for that matter. I would absolutely love for one of the abdl manufacturers to get a hold of a license from disney or Hasbro to start marketing adult disney diapers and my little pony and such. Disney princesses, fairies, zootopia, lion king so much want....so very very much. My little pony cutie mark diapers for girls.....transformers and the like for boys. Why can't these things exist in a non cloth format...I like cloth but nothing beats the feeling of a plastic backed disposable.

Ahhhh (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

It would have to be XXL Goodnites I love the feel of them the designs and so on I know they won't do it but maybe they could make a newer desgin that looks like the adult pull ups but has teen like designs for both girls and boys they would sell a ton of them....they just barely fit my 38 inch waist as a L/XL

Venesha said:
I know it would never happen. So many companies are concerned with brand image and don't want their intellectual property associated with niche fetishes or anything abnormal really for that matter. I would absolutely love for one of the abdl manufacturers to get a hold of a license from disney or Hasbro to start marketing adult disney diapers and my little pony and such. Disney princesses, fairies, zootopia, lion king so much want....so very very much. My little pony cutie mark diapers for girls.....transformers and the like for boys. Why can't these things exist in a non cloth format...I like cloth but nothing beats the feeling of a plastic backed disposable.

Ahhhh (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

I KNOW RIGHT????!!!!

Plastic is really the best for feeling babyish ... I guess that just our generation...

Still there's some hope! As artists get better and AB diaper companies grow, I bet we'll see more and more 'look-a-likes'. I mean... five years ago (which was the last time I seriously shopped for ... ahem ... protection ... your only choice was medical 'Grand-pa McSicky pants' designs. I know that's some folk's thing and I'm happy for them, but for me ... nope ... *crosses arms and shakes head* not appealing!

Now though... OMG so many cute disposables! Two tapes! Pink! Cuddly animals in diapers!

So don't give up hope!!!!

Mine already exists! Rearz Princess Pink! It looks like it has little Sofia The Firsts all over them! Or the old anime DC Amors. I'd love an all pink diaper with Pretty Cure or Sailor Moon on it.

A cross between ABU Preschool and Magnifico! Have the cloth like diaper, but with stretchy sides and tapes of the Magnifico. That would be very close to what some baby diapers look like!

EXACTLY. Sorry... haha, this is literally all I want out of diapers right now. Maybe a new print design too and its gold.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back