Not open for further replies.

foxkits

One day at a time
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
So I cant build a super nursery.
I'm so bummed we could have had one hell of a littles party.
Or even very cool diapers made.
There is so much that as a AB/DL could do with that big jackpot.

It's at over a billion dollars now.. That is incredible...

SergeantPepper said:

Still no winners?

Winning that amount would be so cool lol.
Quick .. everyone send me your money and I will buy as many tickets as possible. When I win ... I will reimburse you :p lol

brabbit1987 said:
Winning that amount would be so cool lol.
Quick .. everyone send me your money and I will buy as many tickets as possible. When I win ... I will reimburse you :p lol

You could pay us all 100,000 dollars and not feel it xD

SergeantPepper said:
You could pay us all 100,000 dollars and not feel it xD

Why on earth would I do that o.o. A penny is still a penny.

XD Naa .. if I actually won that amount of money ... crap I would be giving it away left and right just because that is how I am.

When is the next powerball drawing? I think that every one here should buy 5 tickets ($10 worth) and hope someone in the community wins. So much good could be done for the abdl community with just a small fraction of that money.

Actually the government takes half the winnings, just saying. Still though, 500 million could do alot. Heck it could jump start an abdl living community if you have a good business sense. Course, someone could also just set themselves for life as well. I'd probably go for building an abdl living community.

How many tickets would you have to buy to improve your odds AND make a slight profit in the end?

This is not for investment purposes!!!!!

That is why I buy 5 and call them zero yield junk bonds!!!!

egor said:
This is not for investment purposes!!!!!

That is why I buy 5 and call them zero yield junk bonds!!!!

I've never bought a lottery ticket.. maybe this is the time to do it.

I wonder how many have bought up 290 million tickets? One of them would have to win.

dogboy said:
I wonder how many have bought up 290 million tickets? One of them would have to win.

Trump?

zipperless said:

Just what he needs, another 1.3 billion dollars just to remind us how superior he is over the rest of us. Once again he would be the winner and the rest of us.....LOSERS!!!

Well, I paid the Idiot's Tax today and got in on Wednesday's $1.x billion drawing. I've only ever bought a Powerball ticket once before, and it was about a year ago when the jackpot was at similar levels. So, naturally, my odds of winning are uncommonly good. :rollseyes:

Our office is sharing in a pool. 50 tix.

I would build my custom house I've designed. That and head to Japan for a little R&R. The rest I would use to finance a business empire to build my money even further.

SergeantPepper said:

I heard at like 1.3 billion dollars the US federal government will end up taking like 350 million right off the top. So you still wouldn't be a billionaire and you lose something like another 150-250 million if you take the lump sum. still leaving you with like 450-650 million. The 30 year annuity is a good way to go, but I also heard taking the lump sum and investing it in "conservative" or buying your own aunnity's could be better. Essentially letting the money work for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back