Diaper time

Status
Not open for further replies.

BOXERSORBRIEFS

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hello all

I am part time diaper wearer, generally i wear from the time I get home Friday afternoon until Sunday night. I like to keep it this way, as it gives me something to look forward to.
I have noticed a trend over the past month or two. I cant seem to make it past Thursday. When I got home yesterday afternoon, i just had to pad up. And the feeling of well being is great. and I wonder why i cant feel this all of the time.
It doesn't hurt that I have a very understanding wife. I had fallen asleep in my recliner and when she got home she could see i was diapered. She came over and patted the front of my padding.
I was just wondering if any of you have goals or self limitations on you diaper use that you just cant seem to keep or abide by.

The only goal I used to have was to wear diapers 24/7/365. I obtained it over 20 years ago, and have regretted it once.

Slomo said:
The only goal I used to have was to wear diapers 24/7/365. I obtained it over 20 years ago, and have regretted it once.
Once?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I just went 24/7 and haven't looked back. I should mention that I am IC, but never really knew about all the fantastic products out there. So I dealt with it by not dealing with it. I ignored my IC that when it actually became an issue with larger leaks I had to do something. I look forward to diaper changes, and that fresh feeling.

Do I regret being a DL? Absolutely not, 2 birds one stone. I love wearing diapers and my IC leaks are contained. Win win for sure.

You say you can't make it past Thursday, I suggest you start going longer periods even if it's in the evening. Wear one when you get home and go to bed if you are sleeping in your diaper, and do that throughout the weekend, if you find yourself wanting it more I say go for it. There isn't anything wrong with the love of a diaper.

Thats how fetishes are, they take up more and more of your time the more you think about them. Generally fixations like diapers don't really fade for those of us with them, they only get stronger.

Yeah, fetishes want to be satiated. Usually once that's satisfied, again and again, it tapers off or it can taper off. I too have a schedule for wearing based on my work schedule and my wife's schedule. I've been her driver since her leg was amputated. My job is now part time, mostly in the evenings, but I do have to be clean, not smell, etc.. So I typically wear on Wednesdays and Saturdays during the day, and almost every night except Saturday night because I have to get up early to work Sunday morning. But sometimes, work and responsibilities take a make seat to diaper wearing because the beast must be fed.

Even though its a fetish its all about balance. I wear by choice and my wife is VERY understanding but her only stipulation was that I be discreet in my wearing so with that in mind I try to avoid wearing when and where "discovery" would cause issues. I sleep diapered every night and I'll be diapered most weekends to at least midday but I won't wear around my adult children or their families and I try to avoid wearing around most of my/our adult friends. I frequently wear out of the house, but again I apply some thought as to where and when. I wear in public, but wearing in public is actually pretty easy because in general most people don't pay enough attention to me or each other for me to worry about it. As a fetish diaper wearing has the capability to consume you/me but the struggle is to meet our internal needs but still be able to have enough respect for those around us that we don't unwillingly pull them into our fetish unless they want to be part of it or we want them to be.

DiaperMark said:
Once?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

oops, sorry. I meant I have NOT regretted it once.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back