Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
  5. Carer
patrick1776 said:

Very interesting! Doesn't seem to be available in stores yet, at least not near me, but I'll be watching. I grabbed a bag of Parent's Choice 6 a couple of years ago, but I can't remember how it compared to Pampers, size-wise. It would be cool if this new Parent's Choice diaper was the first "real" size 7 baby diaper.

Found this auction on eBay. The description, though a bit vague, says:

DIAPER HAS WIDER FRONTAL AND REAR WAIST BANDS (COMPARED TO SIZE 6)

Hmmm. :chin:

If the only difference is the width, I'll pass. I did shoot the seller a note inquiring about the length. We'll see if he/she can be bothered to reply.

Yet another US company making cute prints on their products and making bigger diapers but us Brits have size 6, c'mon!

Asda (our walmart) do there size 6+ in 2 lines with a 20kg+ weight rating and there not a huggies type like the walmart ones

HappyNappin said:
Asda (our walmart) do there size 6+ in 2 lines with a 20kg+ weight rating and there not a huggies type like the walmart ones

I've seen them but are they stretchier than Pampers or overall bigger?

Honestly have no idea I've not bought any baby nappies in 3years or more, but i think pampers baby dry 6+ will stretch further?
Saw pampers New giga bag of 90 something baby dry size 6 and wanted it badly, something about a bag of nappies that huge.

Know the feeling about the large packs mate. Whenever I see the massive packs in asda I always curse my 42" waist. Never gunna happen :(

kupo said:
curse my 42" waist. Never gunna happen :(
You could be tiny and they still wouldn't really fit though, unless something was majiorly wrong with someone's skeletal development there is just no way even the biggest of baby nappies would properly fit a grown adult, I have always been able to stretch into (some) size 6 nappies but the tapes and or sides where always right on the breaking point, so when I could get adult nappies I never really looked back, sure could do with some stuffers ...

I will definitely be picking some of these up in a few weeks

Cottontail said:
Found this auction on eBay. The description, though a bit vague, says:

Hmmm. :chin:

If the only difference is the width, I'll pass. I did shoot the seller a note inquiring about the length. We'll see if he/she can be bothered to reply.

(Woo-hoo! Quoting myself!)

I heard back from the seller:

hello. they are slightly longer than size 6. however, the wideness is definitely designed for older child.

It would be great to get an actual measurement, but I'm not too encouraged by this response. My experience with store brands in general is that they're nowhere near as stretchy, width-wise, as Pampers. With that in mind, a bit of extra length would be one of the few ways in which a diaper like this could distinguish itself, and it doesn't sound like that's been done.

Of course, real measurements rule. If somebody here buys these, please do us all a favor and take some measurements of a stretched-out diaper. That would be rad.

I just discovered these myself. I got the day time version first. They soak up quite a bit, and have a for SURE swell factor for anyone into that. And yesterday bought the overnite size 6 (I use them as doublers) and they hold a good amount. Right up there with Huggies Overnites and Pampers Easy-ups. And for 13 bucks for 60 diapers that's a darn good deal. But I am for sure interested in their size 7's. I clicked on walmarts e-mail thing. They will e-mail you when their in stock. I will for SURE be buying a box. I have a pack of Pampers size 7s from when they first hit the shelves. I think the Pamper's cruisers 7's smell like bubble gum. But maybe that's just me. As for the Goodnites pad look-alikes, the Goodnites ones held almost one of my full wettings. And I am a pretty heavy bed wetter. So I was pretty impressed. But yea, have my eye on those Parents Choice size 7's. :) But their size 6 overnites is now my current favorite baby diaper purely for how much they hold. And they have a VERY soft cover compared to their day time line.

Did anyone get more info on their size 7? I'm about to order some diapers from walmart, and was going to get pampers size 6 extra protection. But if these are a size 7 huggies like diaper I may look into getting them instead. I mean I can wear size 6 huggies overnights over night. A size 7 would be insane. XD //I hope they make a size 7 of the overnight diapers, that would be really cool.

//hmm, just realized they don't do to store shipping with these.. grr...

Hello,

Yea, I am getting ready to order a box of the size 7 Parents Choice tomorrow night from Walmart. Sadly they don't carry the size 7 Parents Choice in store. But I would like to see the size 7's in overnites. I like their overnites which I use, overnight. And I use their day time diapers in my day time diapers, of course. I use them as stuffers and have been very happy with them. Their overnite's hold a heck of a lot considering it's for a baby and not a adult. Their overnite's though have a lot of SAP. The PC diapers swell quite a bit. If your into diapers that swell, these do it! But yea, can't wait to get my pack to try out and see the difference from size 6, if much. :)

-Baby Stanley

stanley19802 said:
Hello,

Yea, I am getting ready to order a box of the size 7 Parents Choice tomorrow night from Walmart. Sadly they don't carry the size 7 Parents Choice in store. But I would like to see the size 7's in overnites. I like their overnites which I use, overnight. And I use their day time diapers in my day time diapers, of course. I use them as stuffers and have been very happy with them. Their overnite's hold a heck of a lot considering it's for a baby and not a adult. Their overnite's though have a lot of SAP. The PC diapers swell quite a bit. If your into diapers that swell, these do it! But yea, can't wait to get my pack to try out and see the difference from size 6, if much. :)

-Baby Stanley

Ok, I'll look foward to reading you're findings.

Any updates?

Hello,

Yep. I just got the package yesterday but didn't have time to post till today. As expected, there isn't a huge difference between the size 6 and size 7. They are exactly the same size accept for the tape tabs. The tape tabs are only about a half inch on each side wider than the size 6. I included some pictures of the box, the designs on the diapers and one of a size 6 and size 7 side by side. And also one showing how the size 7 tabs are slightly wider. So the only real difference is more or less a slightly larger waist of maybe 1-2 inches wider. But it's the same size front to back. Anyway, here's the pictures.

-Baby Stanley

Close up of size.jpgSize 7 box.jpgFront of size 7.jpgBack of size 7.jpgSize 6 and 7 side by side - size 7 on the left.jpgsize 6 on top of size 7 showing tape tabs.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back