• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hey all

Status
Not open for further replies.

dragonrox

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
:smile1:

dragonrox said:

Haha! I'm glad to see you're happy about joining up. It's not really an introduction though, is it? :p

This is our primer for new members and here is a cheat sheet for posting a great introduction. They tell you a little bit more about what we expect from an intro and a bit more about how the site works in general!

In the meantime, why don't you tell us a little bit about yourself? We are a community here, so we like to get to know our new members really well so we can help them :) But, we also by and large don't just identify ourselves as 'DL' or 'AB' or 'whatever!' we all have interests and hobbies outside this lifestyle. So... what are yours?

I've recently taken up running, and I made a thread about it in the 'Off-Topic' forum, but not that many people here like running!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back