• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello from the Twin Cities

Status
Not open for further replies.

InfantSTJ

Contributor
Role
  1. Other
I'm a early 20s guy about to finish college. Engineering is a real geeky background.

There are many interests that bring me here. I enjoy the idea of being a child at heart and ABDL is a way to show it. Plus diapers are very comfortable and pacifiers are very soothing. Regression and ageplay are of interest to me. There is more but it'd make the paragraph too long.

I am also in the furry community, so I can be called a Babyfur in this regard. My character is not inherently an infant but he enjoys diapers and pacifiers like me and was regressed to an infant once.

I also draw art, enjoy video games, take long walks, and stare at the ceiling...sometimes.

I came here looking for a community where I feel safe to discuss my ADBL interests. I've still such interests from most of the people who know me and this so far looks like an excellent place to discuss what I think with people who can understand.

Look forward to meeting people in this community.

InfantSTJ said:
I'm a early 20s guy about to finish college. Engineering is a real geeky background.

There are many interests that bring me here. I enjoy the idea of being a child at heart and ABDL is a way to show it. Plus diapers are very comfortable and pacifiers are very soothing. Regression and ageplay are of interest to me. There is more but it'd make the paragraph too long.

I am also in the furry community, so I can be called a Babyfur in this regard. My character is not inherently an infant but he enjoys diapers and pacifiers like me and was regressed to an infant once.

I also draw art, enjoy video games, take long walks, and stare at the ceiling...sometimes.

I came here looking for a community where I feel safe to discuss my ADBL interests. I've still such interests from most of the people who know me and this so far looks like an excellent place to discuss what I think with people who can understand.

Look forward to meeting people in this community.

Welcome InfantSTJ! That was a great intro! What games do you play?

Howdy InfantSTJ. What's your fursona? I'm guessing he's not really a cub / babyfur, but maybe more of a diaperfur? You have a fur affinity account?

Hope you enjoy ADISC, I've found it to be a pretty friendly site.

Hi and welcome. You'll find a lot going on were diapers and such are discussed on this site.

Greetings zipperless. Pleasure to meet you.

I mostly play RTS games such as DoW, SupCom, Starcraft, and SWGB.

I have a few other nostalgic games such as the Descent series, a few Army Men games, SimCity, and so forth.

Hope to see you around. Thanks again for the welcoming post.

- - - Updated - - -

Mattew said:
Howdy InfantSTJ. What's your fursona? I'm guessing he's not really a cub / babyfur, but maybe more of a diaperfur? You have a fur affinity account?

Hope you enjoy ADISC, I've found it to be a pretty friendly site.

Hello Matthew,

Nice to meet another furry here. *Paw shake*

My fursona is a Saint John's Water Dog (like a black lab but with more distinct white marks on the muzzle, paws, and chest). He is an adult but part of his backstory involves regression and diapers. Many years ago he was at a low point in his life from leaving his master. This left him extremely depressed and a couple of his close friends decided to regress him to an infant for a few days to teach him some basics. Afterwards he began to recover from his life rut and he regularly visits these friends. He was given a pacifier to wear on his collar to remind him of those lessons.

Short answer to your question, he is more of a diaper and pacifier fur than a baby fur/cub.

My main interest in the furries and this community is the idea of remaining a child at heart. ABDLIC is a way to do this.

FA Link : http://www.furaffinity.net/user/playfulstj/

Btw, love the avatar pic. It's very adorable.

Thanks for the warm welcome. Hope to hear from you soon.

InfantSTJ said:
Hello Matthew,

Nice to meet another furry here. *Paw shake*

My fursona is a Saint John's Water Dog (like a black lab but with more distinct white marks on the muzzle, paws, and chest). He is an adult but part of his backstory involves regression and diapers. Many years ago he was at a low point in his life from leaving his master. This left him extremely depressed and a couple of his close friends decided to regress him to an infant for a few days to teach him some basics. Afterwards he began to recover from his life rut and he regularly visits these friends. He was given a pacifier to wear on his collar to remind him of those lessons.

Short answer to your question, he is more of a diaper and pacifier fur than a baby fur/cub.

My main interest in the furries and this community is the idea of remaining a child at heart. ABDLIC is a way to do this.

FA Link : http://www.furaffinity.net/user/playfulstj/

Btw, love the avatar pic. It's very adorable.

Thanks for the warm welcome. Hope to hear from you soon.

I'll check out your FA page and send you a shout. Thanks for the love on the pic. I love them too.

Yep, I'm more of a diaperfur and pacifier fur myself. I currently only have art of my character as a cub tho. Eventually I'll get some of him as being older.

I've been drawn to regression stories in the past, and like the story that your character has been through (except for the depression part. Sorry :-(

Mattew said:
I'll check out your FA page and send you a shout. Thanks for the love on the pic. I love them too.

Yep, I'm more of a diaperfur and pacifier fur myself. I currently only have art of my character as a cub tho. Eventually I'll get some of him as being older.

I've been drawn to regression stories in the past, and like the story that your character has been through (except for the depression part. Sorry :-(

Mattew (got the name right this time...*sigh*),

The life rut part of the story is meant to show a sense of resilience and ability to change. He needed people to help him see things differently and trust me...they did.

The other part is my favorite part of going through rough times are the upturns. When you've finally gotten past what holds you down it's wonderful. Just like feeling better after feeling sick. It's a feeling of conquering, learning, and persevering. That is the main lesson of all lessons from the story.

Thanks for the sympathy. Much appreciated. Shows your caring nature. *pawshake and smile*

Keep in touch.

Ochik

InfantSTJ said:
Mattew (got the name right this time...*sigh*),

The life rut part of the story is meant to show a sense of resilience and ability to change. He needed people to help him see things differently and trust me...they did.

The other part is my favorite part of going through rough times are the upturns. When you've finally gotten past what holds you down it's wonderful. Just like feeling better after feeling sick. It's a feeling of conquering, learning, and persevering. That is the main lesson of all lessons from the story.

Thanks for the sympathy. Much appreciated. Shows your caring nature. *pawshake and smile*

Keep in touch.

Ochik

Awe. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back