Status
Not open for further replies.

Angelic

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
I am biogically a girl and I like both boy and girls things. I think boys clothes look cool and I like pretty dresses. I like dinosaurs and cars but I also like playing with dolls and colouring. I think I am gender fluid because I think about what it's like to dress up as both a boy and a girl and own both gender in clothing. I have few a few gender neutral tops as well. I always preferred Lego and cars to dressing up as much but I still like playing with Tradition female things. I love wearing pink but I am envious of those dinosaur onesie!

Anybody else like me? They have sissies but I am tomboyish or am I gender fluid?

Liking boy things doesn't necessarily make you gender fluid. In my opinion, you're gender fluid when you sometimes feel or want to be the opposite gender. In other words, if you still feel like a girl in boys' clothing, that probably just makes you more of a tomboy. If you feel like a boy, then you might be gender fluid.

I've found that my baby side is a bit gender fluid, because sometimes I feel or want to be more like a toddler boy than a girl.

Angelic said:
I am biogically a girl and I like both boy and girls things. I think boys clothes look cool and I like pretty dresses. I like dinosaurs and cars but I also like playing with dolls and colouring. I think I am gender fluid because I think about what it's like to dress up as both a boy and a girl and own both gender in clothing. I have few a few gender neutral tops as well. I always preferred Lego and cars to dressing up as much but I still like playing with Tradition female things. I love wearing pink but I am envious of those dinosaur onesie!

Anybody else like me? They have sissies but I am tomboyish or am I gender fluid?

I think I am genderfluid, becuse I sometimes want to be the opasete gender, though I have days where I feel like a guy. Though, I am still trying to figure out if i am a sissy, gender fluid, or trans.

Last edited:
"Gender fluid is a gender identity which refers to a gender which varies over time. A gender fluid person may at any time identify as male, female, neutrois, or any other non-binary identity, or some combination of identities. Their gender can also vary at random or vary in response to different circumstances."

That's how google defines it. I sometimes drift from my identity as male, but I still identify as male. Although it's possible to mistake me as gender fluid. When I had long hair, I got mistaken for a woman. A lot. I don't know what that says about me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back