• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Introduction ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashelisa

Contributor
Role
  1. Carer
Hi My Name is Ashelisa and I am a Friend of some one who is a Little and she Told me about this Site as she is on it too .. I love the whole mommy Idea as well and hope to maybe find someone who is a little as well.

Ashelisa said:
Hi My Name is Ashelisa and I am a Friend of some one who is a Little and she Told me about this Site as she is on it too .. I love the whole mommy Idea as well and hope to maybe find someone who is a little as well.

Welcome to the site Ashelisa! There's a few mommies (and daddies) here. I hope you find one.

The best way to make friends here is to tell us more about yourself here. What kind of things do you like to do in your spare time? Do you wear diapers? What is your favorite kind?

Hello and welcome!

It's awesome that you're exploring the idea of being a mummy! How did you find out your friend was a little? Had you thought about being a mummy to littles before, or has your friend suddenly revealed this new world of possibilities to you?! :p

We're a pretty friendly bunch, so I hope you have lots of fun here!

Tiny

Welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back