Privatina Status

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuples

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
It's been a long time since I've been on here :graduate:, nice to be back.

Anyways, I was trying to order from privatina and placed and order but I haven't gotten any response back since ordering and I couldn't place a payment. On top of that their domain's DNS routing tables seem to be not working.

Has anyone successfully bought off privatina in the past 6 months? If not, can anyone point me to a worthy alternative in terms of quality and selection (no random eBay sellers please).

They are an odd company to deal with, they do not tend to respond to emails etc and it is difficult to pay. I remember I paid with paypal but not through a web site link. Once you sort it out how to pay their products are excellent but can take a while to arrive.

I tried over the winter to get a custom snowsuit and body suit quote for my special needs ,after two emails and over two months waiting , I gave up !
I have heard there stuff is fantastic, if you can successfully communicate and pay for the item, I had no luck in that department.

I guess they have enough business, that they don't need to take custom orders from me .based on there menus I estimated the snowsuit I wanted would be around $500 if they could incorporate what I needed and wanted, but if you don't talk to customers they inevitably go to someone who will.

How long did it take to get a response from them via email?

- - - Updated - - -

Did you end up going with some other company?

- - - Updated - - -

Probably best that you didn't order through them. Just found out that they store your passwords in plaintext which is quite sketchy.

Tetra said:
I tried over the winter to get a custom snowsuit and body suit quote for my special needs ,after two emails and over two months waiting , I gave up !
I have heard there stuff is fantastic, if you can successfully communicate and pay for the item, I had no luck in that department.

I guess they have enough business, that they don't need to take custom orders from me .based on there menus I estimated the snowsuit I wanted would be around $500 if they could incorporate what I needed and wanted, but if you don't talk to customers they inevitably go to someone who will.

They ignore custom orders, even if the customization if very minor and generally do not respond to emails period. I had emailed them asking if they were still open, about getting a "babygirl" sleeper with a zipper tab and doing a more effective English translation of their website free of charge and have never received a response. These emails were sent at various times with a few follow-ups over the last two years as well. It's not a new development.

Tuples said:
How long did it take to get a response from them via email?

- - - Updated - - -

Did you end up going with some other company?

- - - Updated - - -

Probably best that you didn't order through them. Just found out that they store your passwords in plaintext which is quite sketchy.

Frankly, you probably won't ever get a response unless you order something. And how did you find out about that? D:

That's a pants-on-head-retarded level of security.

Privatina sells a large range of stuff. Can you be a bit more specific in what you are looking for I may have leads for you.

sissybaby34 said:
They are an odd company to deal with, they do not tend to respond to emails etc and it is difficult to pay.

I was just about to post a thread asking about this when I found this thread. I'm oddly glad it's not just my emails they're ignoring, but still :frown:
I've been trying to contact them about some custom orders as well, also with no response.

If anyone knows anyone (preferably in the EU) who does custom orders to the same level quality as Privatina I'd be interested to hear of them as well. Got a couple of things I'd like to get made this year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back