Not open for further replies.

Shyanne

Baby Foxtaur
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Little
Hello everyone! I was wondering if it was possible to attach a handle I took from a old paci and attach it to my new one here. I am a little to scared to damage it..because it took me forever to find this particular style/design of paci.

CHLVdNwVAAALeSd.jpg

CHLVdNsVIAAAZdV.jpg

Hi Shyanne your going to have to drill two holes in the pacifier back of the guard one on each side. The holes should be large enough to push the clip on without it coming out. Make the holes a little small and enlarge with a model knife. You going to have to push to force the clip in but once it's in you will have a good time.

Have fun bn3baby

bn3baby said:
Hi Shyanne your going to have to drill two holes in the pacifier back of the guard one on each side. The holes should be large enough to push the clip on without it coming out. Make the holes a little small and enlarge with a model knife. You going to have to push to force the clip in but once it's in you will have a good time.

Have fun bn3baby

but if i attach them to the back of the gaurd wouldnt they touch my mouth when I use the paci and feel annoying to me?

I agree with the method that bn3baby suggested although from the looks of it, the rounded front of the Paci looks like it could be too wide for the handle to go around it correctly, that is what I would worry about. As for hitting your mouth, if you do it as suggested, it shouldn't be any different than any other paci with a handle, just make holes in the sides where the front decorated area meets the mouth guard. There is likely enough frame holding it together, that two holes shouldn't stop it from holding together, I have never done it before though, so I can't promise anything. As I said though, I would be worried about the handle being wide enough.

- - - Updated - - -

If you are wanting a handle for the use of a paci clip, then maybe you should try something like this first. http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00EM5D0YM/ref=mp_s_a_1_22?qid=1434038684&sr=8-22&pi=AC_SX110_SY165_FMwebp_QL70&keywords=pacifier+clip&dpPl=1&dpID=41fDxhT47VL&ref=plSrch

Tyger said:
I agree with the method that bn3baby suggested although from the looks of it, the rounded front of the Paci looks like it could be too wide for the handle to go around it correctly, that is what I would worry about. As for hitting your mouth, if you do it as suggested, it shouldn't be any different than any other paci with a handle, just make holes in the sides where the front decorated area meets the mouth guard. There is likely enough frame holding it together, that two holes shouldn't stop it from holding together, I have never done it before though, so I can't promise anything. As I said though, I would be worried about the handle being wide enough.

- - - Updated - - -

If you are wanting a handle for the use of a paci clip, then maybe you should try something like this first. http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00EM5D0YM/ref=mp_s_a_1_22?qid=1434038684&sr=8-22&pi=AC_SX110_SY165_FMwebp_QL70&keywords=pacifier+clip&dpPl=1&dpID=41fDxhT47VL&ref=plSrch

Ya but how would that clip attach? Hrm im still scared of ruining it tho..

Those clips are supposed to go around the ones without handles. Since yours is a bit more oval, it might have a hard time, but if you can force it on, it should fit around the mid section just fine assuming that the pacifier is normal sized as side from the nipple. If it doesn't fit, you can just return it to amazon, or look for one at walmart, and then you can return that one there. Might be better than risking damaging your paci.

Tyger said:
Those clips are supposed to go around the ones without handles. Since yours is a bit more oval, it might have a hard time, but if you can force it on, it should fit around the mid section just fine assuming that the pacifier is normal sized as side from the nipple. If it doesn't fit, you can just return it to amazon, or look for one at walmart, and then you can return that one there. Might be better than risking damaging your paci.
Ohhh okies! Ill give it a shot! Thanks!

Try Walmart first, amazon will charge you for returns unless it is defective

Without damaging anything up front - just tie a pretty ribbon thru the large holes on both sides of the mouth piece.
Use these ribbons to fasten the paci in place by tying them off at the back of the head. You will not have the neat
ring piece extending in front of the round white piece with the sun and moon image. If you had laid these next to
a ruler for reference might have had a better grasp of space for the partial ring to be fastened behind the round
white image piece.
The idea I get is to drill two small indent holes behind that white cover piece with the partial ring SNAP fitting into the
indent holes with enough tension to stay in place and with enough clearance being able to flip out in front of the
white cover piece. Attach a string ribbon or jewelry chain to secure it to a neck collar or Peter Pan collar with a
pin of sorts.
But in simplicity without much ado just forego the modifications - use ribbons thru the existing holes to prevent
spitting out the paci and as a discipline method. If you are a well behaved
good adult baby you won't be spitting anything out and can do without any
extras aids - would be awful nice to have the partial ring piece with a neat
little bell ding a linging !

Shyanne said:
but if i attach them to the back of the gaurd wouldnt they touch my mouth when I use the paci and feel annoying to me?

Hi Shyanne. Sorry I didn't get back to you sooner but I was cutting trees all day and I have to say I am getting to old for that. This photo shows what I was thinking you kill need to do it's not a big job so take your time and go for it. You can do a great job.

pacifier 001 (640x480).jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back