Nuk 10 giant pacifier on ebay!

Status
Not open for further replies.

unknownp2

Contributor
Role
  1. Other
Hello, has any of you tried one of these pacifiers? Ive read some people have bought some online and they were disappointed with the quality but looking at the post that was years ago. I just got one of these and theyre really good quality. The teat is very large, durable and it gives you a fullness feeling unlike the nuk 5 that I find too small.

This is the seller
https://www.ebay.com/usr/web-sonderposten?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2754

heres a comparison with a nuk 3, getting one was the best option for a pacifier!

_P_5PRA_sH-eQhhM0JX6NwPCWt4-q1Q71VBInAbiFLEu1qXpfCh9UkGkLp7CuQTj8Q=s114

Reactions: michaelmc
I have one! The edges of the mouth piece are a little rough bur I love it! Its my favorite Paci! XD it is quite large... And if I use it too much it does make my jaw a little sore, but I usually don't use pacifiers for longer than a half hour at one time.

Just ordered one! I have a Nuk 6, size 10 must be a mouthful!

I actually feel this one is the perfect size. The nuk 5 like the ones from baby pants feel so small, therey just a bit bigger than a baby pacifier

unknownp2 said:
I actually feel this one is the perfect size. The nuk 5 like the ones from baby pants feel so small, therey just a bit bigger than a baby pacifier

I have often been curious about these. I have a nuk 6 and I rather enjoy it, the shield on it is nice and large and it's one of the only pacifiers I have used where my jaw and front teeth didn't get sore after an extended period of time.

The nuk 10's always looked a bit intimidating and uncomfortable to me, but I'm still curious about them, they are rather large and babyish.

Would you suggest that I get one? If a nuk 6 is practically perfect for me, would a nuk 10 maybe be pushing it?

I really don't have the largest mouth, hence why the nuk 6 might just be my ideal pacifier.

Damn!! that is huge pacifier!!! XD

Just ordered one! I have a Nuk 6, size 10 must be a mouthful!

That was funny "mouthful" no pun intended right?

Last edited:
BluefireJay05 said:
Damn!! that is huge pacifier!!! XD . . . I have a Nuk 6, size 10 must be a mouthful!

That was funny "mouthful" no pun intended right?
Well, imagine that! Spectrumites can make jokes! That was another joke, and even a bit of sarcasm. I mean, duh, of course we can. Some of us have trouble. Others can't, but it's not impossible for those on the Spectrumites to joke. Serious question now. How the hell don't people who have the Nuk 10 choke to death?! Wow, that's huge!

Last edited:
I couldn’t begin to be able to use that, I can’t go any bigger than a nuk 3.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

a nuk 6? ive heard about the nuk 5 but never a 6. is there any pic or link? id love to check it out. I have a 5 and it feels too small and uncomfortable

Nuk 6's are a thing, can confirm, as I said before I have a few myself, they are my go to. To be fair, I don't know if they are manufactured by nuk, but they have a similar make to the nuk 5's only they're a tad bit bigger.

Here is a link to Rearz, they have a few assorted varieties in stock, should give you the gist of what they're like.

http://rearz.ca/adult-size-6-pacifier/

Poofybutt said:
Nuk 6's are a thing, can confirm, as I said before I have a few myself, they are my go to. To be fair, I don't know if they are manufactured by nuk, but they have a similar make to the nuk 5's only they're a tad bit bigger.

Here is a link to Rearz, they have a few assorted varieties in stock, should give you the gist of what they're like.

http://rearz.ca/adult-size-6-pacifier/

It looks like this one

https://www.amazon.com/LittleForBig...id=1509762647&sr=1-25&keywords=adult+pacifier

I have this one and it feels to small and get tired of it but the giant one feels really comfortable and dont get tired of it

Wow that thing is massive!

My jaw hurts just looking at it.

Sheepies said:
Wow that thing is massive!

My jaw hurts just looking at it.

Its actually really comfortable because it deflates. Ive tried the nuk 5 and being so short gets me tired trying to keep it in my mouth

I have one if you're talking about the red one, I feel like its more like a gagging device than a proper pacifier, its way too big,

I recently got a Nuk5 from rearz.ca and I feel its still a little bit too small for my liking, or maybe its the appropriate size, I'm not sure, sure its bigger than any baby pacifiers I had before, but I wish it was a little bit bigger to fill the mouth a little more

CodyBaby said:
I have one if you're talking about the red one, I feel like its more like a gagging device than a proper pacifier, its way too big,

I recently got a Nuk5 from rearz.ca and I feel its still a little bit too small for my liking, or maybe its the appropriate size, I'm not sure, sure its bigger than any baby pacifiers I had before, but I wish it was a little bit bigger to fill the mouth a little more

Also got a nuk 5 and its just a bit bigger than a regular pacifier I feel the big pacifier like the red one is the right size for an adult. I was looking at pacifiersrus at the size 7 teat but theyre too expensive,do you know any other place to get it cheaper? specially the teat only.

unknownp2 said:

Wow, l actually find the baby pants paci TOO big. I have a small mouth. The Little for big pack is just right for me. I don't mean to be contrary. I'm just glad we ABDL have all of these amazing options!

My size 10 just came in and it is actually so big that it is too big. For me a Nuk 6 is just right, so this size 10 paci is a jawbreaker.

SimCo said:
My size 10 just came in and it is actually so big that it is too big. For me a Nuk 6 is just right, so this size 10 paci is a jawbreaker.

Same for me my first adult pacifier was one of them and I still use it for some action when I want a gag and I tie it around my head, but I don't keep it for very long, its way too painful.

Then I got a size 6 from rearz.ca I love it but I still feel its a little small for my taste, much bigger than the baby/toddler pacifiers I used regularly before, but still, it doesn't fill the mouth like I think a pacifier should, or maybe its not supposed to fill in completely, I can't really tell how a pacifier should fill the mouth or not, would be interesting to know the real infos on this.

$30 seems a bit steep when comparing the nuk 6 being $10-15 from Poofybutt's link.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back