• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Introduction Time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleBunnyTanya

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Little
Hi!

I'm Tanya. Well, that's my alias, anyway. :p I'm an 18-year-old, female babyfur/little. I enjoy drawing and writing (on occasion). Don't feel shy to ask for an art trade! :) My little age can range anywhere between 1-3ish... there are times when I feel more little than others. But, I think that's the case with most of us. Also, my character, Tanya, is a Tan Rabbit. Her real name is Natanya, but Tanya is easier to say for most. :) She's pretty shy, and sometimes takes a bit to warm up to people, but I'll go more into detail in another post.

1479872157.orangetabby106_tanya_icon.png

Here is a drawing I made of her.

I hope that we can be friends!

LittleBunnyTanya said:
Hi!

I'm Tanya. Well, that's my alias, anyway. :p I'm an 18-year-old, female babyfur/little. I enjoy drawing and writing (on occasion). Don't feel shy to ask for an art trade! :) My little age can range anywhere between 1-3ish... there are times when I feel more little than others. But, I think that's the case with most of us. Also, my character, Tanya, is a Tan Rabbit. Her real name is Natanya, but Tanya is easier to say for most. :) She's pretty shy, and sometimes takes a bit to warm up to people, but I'll go more into detail in another post.

1479872157.orangetabby106_tanya_icon.png

Here is a drawing I made of her.

I hope that we can be friends!

Oh, that's an adorable fursona. :) (I might be a bit biased as a bunny myself, though. ;)) Welcome to ADISC!

What are some of your other interests outside of ABDL?

Thank you! Well, as I stated, I love to draw and write. I guess I should have also mentioned that I love to take photos and travel! I went to Europe this past summer with my family (in Germany, Hungry, Czech Republic, and Austria)!

Hey, what a cute little bunny you are, sorry if that's not pc (sorry just checking if you're a zootopia fan)

rennecfox said:
Hey, what a cute little bunny you are, sorry if that's not pc (sorry just checking if you're a zootopia fan)

Haha! No problem. :p I see what you did there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back