Flannel lined ultraflex pants. Amazing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Biggles

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I have recieved my new lined plastic pants from fetware, they are the softest most comfortable I have ever tried and the prettiest. I highly recommend them + plus their sizing is spot on and they are quite high backed, they do rustle a little but I like that at home and easily concealed when out.
d8a163aa746f4267b95662b94652fc8d.jpg
caf905893a1a07e1551d930d2b9887f2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've been wanting to get a pair of those. I have 8 different pair of plastic pants and 7 of them are from FetWare. The cut they use in sizing their pants works great with the larger disposable diapers. Even though I no longer use the vinyl ones very often, I've been very satisfied with everything I've gotten from them. The poly or PUL material is the way to go. They last much longer and are not ruined if some barrier gets on them.

Thanks for the pictures Biggles! Much better pixel count & detail than the store online pictures.

Look good, might get a couple of them myself.

JOCKMAN said:
Thanks for the pictures Biggles! Much better pixel count & detail than the store online pictures.

No worries, that's exactly why this forum can be useful to share information

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most, if not all, of the plastic pants on Fetware are made by Gary Manufacturing including the ones you purchased. A number of other sites sell Gary pants in a wide variety of styles. I prefer them over other brands.

I just got a SaniPant diaper cover on Amazon. I now wish I stayed with FetWare. These are ok, but they're not really big enough to properly cover a large disposable diaper.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back