Not open for further replies.

DLMelissa

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Other
So I've heard and tried from some to use mashed bananas, even microwaved for more warmth, and I've heard of instant oatmeal, which I have not tried. What are some ways I can make this smell less when I'm cleaning up? Would the oatmeal smell less after I've had my fun? Otherwise, I'm seriously thinking of messing for real, despite my previously stated issue with 3 roommates, and none of them being gone long enough for me to mess, and clean up in the bathroom, without them noticing. I've basically been mashing 3-4 largeish banans on a plate, and microwaving them for about a minute, then putting them in my pre-laid out diaper, and then taping it all on, and I really enjoy it, but the smell is something I have a hard time dealing with. Any suggestions?

Trying to wear in a house with with 3 room mates is risky. Trying to make a messy diaper that smells of anything, then clean up the mess and dispose of it secretly is pretty much a guaranty of failure and humiliation. There are just too many things that can go wrong. Murphy's law applies here. Something will go wrong eventualy, no matter how careful you are.

So don't do it in the house. Cheap motels can be had for $29.99 a night. So get a room, then do what ever you want in the privacy of an autonomous hotel room.

Wearing Diapees so far has worked out just fine for me, my bedroom is in the basement, so I get the most privacy, and it's quiet. I've been wearing without (I assume) my roommates knowing, although they may wonder why I walk funny or have a puffy butt, but that's about it. I've gotten away with microwaving the bananas every time except once, and they were just confused. But I like the idea of getting a hotel for the night, there are some right down the street, and it would be nice and quiet to relax in a hotel room with diapees and enjoy some nice messing. Thank you for the hotel idea, I would have never thought of it!

Hi, well I have never simulated messy , but it is the richest you can do in diapers , I live with roomies , and what I do is the following:

generally use diapers on weekends , when my roomies are not, and when my friends or are not at night or are already asleep meesed them , so when I decide to wipe me clean with no problem and then get me to bath .

As for the dirty diaper , what's done in a plastic bag and tied well , and the next day early in the bag in the trash , so they do not smell much, and until now have not discovered me , nor have account

abdlxvmt said:
Hi, well I have never simulated messy , but it is the richest you can do in diapers , I live with roomies , and what I do is the following:

generally use diapers on weekends , when my roomies are not, and when my friends or are not at night or are already asleep meesed them , so when I decide to wipe me clean with no problem and then get me to bath .

As for the dirty diaper , what's done in a plastic bag and tied well , and the next day early in the bag in the trash , so they do not smell much, and until now have not discovered me , nor have account

I try to only use diapees once or twice a week but every time i get some i end up wearing every day, but now if i do i will use them as much as i can before the next change. I will buy some instant oatmeal and try that next

Foxroxsox said:
Cheap motels can be had for $29.99 a night.

At a place like that, you might end up with a cockroach or a bedbug in your diaper, not just shit... I don't travel past no-tell motels too often, but I think the cheapest I've seen in recent history was somewhere around $35 a night, and that probably includes the um, secretions of all the guests that have laid on that bedspread since it was put there in 1974.

Last edited:
Cheapest in my city is 50$ so it can't be that bad, if anything I would end up staying up most of my one night stay, and not waste the money even though the place is probably 3 miles from my house.

I've just woken up from a night's sleep, with my nappy full of oatmeal. Feels great, and unlike the real thing you don't have to worry about skin irritation.

I also live in a house with 3 housemates, but never have any problems being caught etc. I keep all my little activities to my room, unless I know they're all away for the weekend for example. For nappy changes I normally do it lying down on the waterproof mat I have, putting dirty nappies straight into a rubbish bag. If I need to shower, the bathroom's only down the hallway, and I can cover up my nappy with a towel.

I do make real messies in my nappy too, and for that I make sure I keep my bedroom door closed and a window open. And I dispose of the rubbish bag to the outside bin as soon as possible.

How long can you leave the oatmeal in there? I normally only keep my bananas in my diapee for about 3 hours before it gets smelly. I feel like oatmeal wouldn't get as nasty so fast

So Ironically, when I got home from work today, I had the house to myself, and still wearing my diapee from last night, I messed for reals o: it wasn't as good as I hoped, but at least I got to try it. I like the bananas more because at least in the beginning they are so much more messy and squishy

Mashed potatoes are what I use because I like the firmness. I don't care what you use for a simulated mess, if you spend an extended amount of time with that food in your diaper it will spoil and start to smell a bit, especially because it's in contact with your butt where there is bacteria galore. Bannanas are super sugary so the bacterial bloom happens fast.

someone can iexplayme pls.. how do you porepare d ebannas, potatos and carrots to simulate a messy?? pls???

I've never tried this seems just as messy as the real thing....but I understand the roommate thing I agree with everyone else just get a hotel room safest bet and then you can do the real thing :)

abdlxvmt said:
someone can iexplayme pls.. how do you porepare d ebannas, potatos and carrots to simulate a messy?? pls???

I just peel the bananas and put them on a plate, mash them with a fork, and microwave them for about a minute, let them cool a bit, then put them in the pre opened Diapee, and then tape your diapee on, and good to go!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back