Open minded me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Songnar

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
So, I don't identify as a sissy or a girl or what have you, but last night I had the opportunity to try on a little dress and frilly diaper cover and, I'm not gonna lie - I get it now. I can see the appeal. I felt... cute.

Just thought I'd share. :)

sissy.jpg

It does give one a wonderful feeling!

Good for you cutie pie!

Being adorable is super fun!

Haha, that looks nice. To be honest I have never told anybody about this, but I have also been experimenting a little bit just like you did, when I bored and home alone, so nobody saw me because I would felt really embarrassed though I know that there is nothing to be ashamed of in showing a little bit of feelings here then, but yet I guess even I was bragging so much about confidence lately, I'm not nearly confident enough yet to show pictures like this to my friends etc. Good for you though, having a little unorthodox fun is always good!

James202 said:
Haha, that looks nice. To be honest I have never told anybody about this, but I have also been experimenting a little bit just like you did, when I bored and home alone, so nobody saw me because I would felt really embarrassed though I know that there is nothing to be ashamed of in showing a little bit of feelings here then, but yet I guess even I was bragging so much about confidence lately, I'm not nearly confident enough yet to show pictures like this to my friends etc. Good for you though, having a little unorthodox fun is always good!

You go, James202! ^_^

It's not even about boy/girl. It's about how you feel.

That is really cute! The perfect mix of "How adorable, I want one" to "I wonder what it would look like without the dress?" I guess that is where adoption starts.

Sent from my LGL31L using Tapatalk

And then I went and purchased my very own! Haha!

Fascinating said:
That is really cute! The perfect mix of "How adorable, I want one" to "I wonder what it would look like without the dress?" I guess that is where adoption starts.

B'wha?

Someone that might not even be thinking about adopting a child sees a cutie like that and the next thing you know they will march right on over to the adoption center and start filling out paperwork.

Fascinating said:
Someone that might not even be thinking about adopting a child sees a cutie like that and the next thing you know they will march right on over to the adoption center and start filling out paperwork.

D'aww! Well, I hope so! Those babies need mommies and daddies!

Never really imagined I'd have that power. :laugh:

congrats on discovering a new part of yourself! its always fun to have a little crossdressing fun lol like its been saaid above its not even about gender often times, just feeling super cute, it just happens that girls always get the cutest, most adorable clothes! luckyss :blushie:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back