• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Fuzzy greetings from Scandinavia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaesta

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Little
Greetings, fellow ageplay enthusiasts!

So, I'm a babyfur that finally decided to join this site, whilst I'm committing more to this lifestyle in my personal time. As that may indicate, my activity tends to fluctuate a bit.

So anyway, I've been part of the AB/DL community since my early teens, and since then discovered the furry fandom, where I decided to open up about the subject a few years ago. My fursona is a striped hyena (at least in this context) by the name of Kaesta, or Kae for short. You'll see him on my profile picture and site avatar.

I'll spare you the list of things I do in my life. I'm here to maybe make a friend or two in the community, and it would be nice to have a place to vent ideas and questions when it comes to this lifestyle.

Feel free to ask questions and contact me. :3

Fuzzy hugs, Kae.

Hello Kaesta and welcome to the group.

Very informative introduction.

Egor

Kaesta said:
Greetings, fellow ageplay enthusiasts!

So, I'm a babyfur that finally decided to join this site, whilst I'm committing more to this lifestyle in my personal time. As that may indicate, my activity tends to fluctuate a bit.

So anyway, I've been part of the AB/DL community since my early teens, and since then discovered the furry fandom, where I decided to open up about the subject a few years ago. My fursona is a striped hyena (at least in this context) by the name of Kaesta, or Kae for short. You'll see him on my profile picture and site avatar.

I'll spare you the list of things I do in my life. I'm here to maybe make a friend or two in the community, and it would be nice to have a place to vent ideas and questions when it comes to this lifestyle.

Feel free to ask questions and contact me. :3

Fuzzy hugs, Kae.

Hi and welcome also. I hope you enjoy ADISC. I must admit, I never see a lot of striped hyenas except for when I'm grocery shopping. They're usually at the meat counter, drooling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back