Banned
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
  6. Incontinent
Ok, so I am working on making myself a rabbit fursona. Now, I am not all that great at drawing furs. So I generally like to look into other artists and such to get ideas.

So does anyone know of other rabbit fursona's that I could take a look at? The exception being Phation, already pretty well aware of his work. He is my favorite artist.

Anyway, here is a few rough sketches I have done. Just trying to come up with a design for now. Not sure what kind of style I want to go for. :sweatdrop: I will try different renditions as I go and post them here. I really am looking to make a decent fursona. So the more attempts to refine the better.

Sketch3.png
Sketch2.png
Sketch1.jpg

Wen is one, although you have to have a FurAffinity account to view her page. http://www.furaffinity.net/user/wen/ You could always go to FurAffinity and use their browse function; you can select the species you want to see, and also the theme, so you could narrow it down to babyfur if you wanted.

KimbaStarshine said:
Wen is one, although you have to have a FurAffinity account to view her page. http://www.furaffinity.net/user/wen/ You could always go to FurAffinity and use their browse function; you can select the species you want to see, and also the theme, so you could narrow it down to babyfur if you wanted.

Oh man .. I didn't know you could do that. Thanks, that should really help a ton.

Edit: Oh also .. I have an account. Have had one for a very long time now. XD Been ages since I signed on it though.

Ok, so yesterday I helped someone from deviantart with one of their school projects. They had a music class and they missed too much to understand how to use FL Studio. They needed me to make a 30 second music track. It had been many many years since I used FL Studio, but I managed it the music turned out pretty well. In exchange they drew this for me. It's my OC as a rabbit. I think it turned out really cute =^.^=.

mmusic_exchange_by_fleesveon-d9q10hb-color corrected.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back