GoodnitesFan97

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Other
Even if i don't care about this show, but i found an image that Huggies Pull Ups for boys have graphics of The Lion Guard here it is for proof:

74c36ac1bc5b6578709e244ae5379442.1500.jpg

GoodnitesFan97 said:
Even if i don't care about this show, but i found an image that Huggies Pull Ups for boys have graphics of The Lion Guard here it is for proof:

View attachment 26488

Oh my god if these are real I want them so much.

AddyShadows said:
Oh my god if these are real I want them so much.

They're real!

Awesome! But the description says the pull-ups have Lightning McQueen on them...

Oh my gosh! I am so happy these are going to happen!!!!!!

A friend sent me a screenshot of the package and I asked on the FB and Pull-Ups has 100% confirmed these are real the girl prints will be Whisker Haven according to their reply.

AAAAAAAAHHHH!!! I so am buying these in a heart beat when they come out

I need you guys to let me know when you see them in stores so I don't waste my time riding my bike to the store and coming up empty.

I really wish they made the mlp walgreens brand in regular sizes and not just toddler

Exactly I've been looking everytime I go anywhere for these and the new nighttime ones with Miles from Tomorrowland for the ones who haven't read that thread but all I see still see atm is McQueen.

ZukaZama said:
Exactly I've been looking everytime I go anywhere for these and the new nighttime ones with Miles from Tomorrowland for the ones who haven't read that thread but all I see still see atm is McQueen.

Me too! I asked my boyfriend and mama bear to keep an eye out and let me know if they see any. I am thinking of posting something on the Pull-Ups Facebook page asking if these designs are going to be in all the stores or just certain locations.

Oh my gosh I want those! Although I am 99% sure they won't fit me.
Feels bad. I love The Lion King.

I. Am. So. Excite!

Kion's going to get used to wet mornings. ;)

I have checked several different Walmarts, Target, and Walgreen's with no luck so far.

Honestly I wish I could find them already. By the time I do find them I wouldn't have any money ��

I ordered 5 packs from Jet and had them sent to my mama bear. She got them today, but sadly they where the ones with Cars designs. I am going to return them and get my money back.

those are supper cute

So I take it that no one has come across any of these yet at the store? I am worried I won't be an to get any before they change the designs again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back