• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

An Asia DL join !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Glucose

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hello every one ,I 'm from Taiwan and my English skill is not good at all.
I view this forum for a while, yesterday I make up my mind to registered an account .
Now I say hello to all of who is viewing this post .

Finally welcome to PM me for chatting.

Hello Glucose and welcome to the group.

Very nice job on the introduction.

Egor

Hello, Glucose! Your English is perfectly clear! I wish I could speak another language.

What do you do in Taiwan? Are you a student? What are your interests? I love cycling and playing around with computers.

Anyway, welcome to the site. I hope you have lots of fun here! :)

you do very well introduce in english

Sent from my SM-P555Y using Tapatalk

tiny said:
Hello, Glucose! Your English is perfectly clear! I wish I could speak another language.

What do you do in Taiwan? Are you a student? What are your interests? I love cycling and playing around with computers.

Anyway, welcome to the site. I hope you have lots of fun here! :)

I also wish I can speak English well too,now I'm learning Japanese .
I'm a university student in Taiwan,and studied in the Department of Computer Science and Information Engineering.
My interests beside coding,include Japanese Anime, read novel and care of little boy/girl who before 8 or less.

Glucose said:
I view this forum for a while, yesterday I make up my mind to registered an account .

Hi and welcome, Glucose. I hope you have a great time here and look forward to seeing you around.

Glucose said:

Hiya welcome yay another fellow Asian here.

And it's okay people here are supportive about learning language and in fact it helps me on it myself.

I love Taiwan and one of my cousin is having a Doctoral there. And hopefully I will go there while my cousin is around so he can show me Taipei.

And so what kind of anime/manga you watch these days? I really into this anime called Wangaria!! atm.

Anyway I hope you enjoy ADISC and see you aorund.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back