• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

introduction and a little information about myself (fluffyhusky)

Status
Not open for further replies.

fluffyhusky

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Little
Hi there
( word of advice not great with introductions but hope this one isn't too bad )

I am an ABDL or Adult Baby. I am also a Babyfur/Little. I do enjoy wearing diapers and regressing.

I do enjoy other stuff other stuff other than just Diapers and being little and or regressing.

I enjoy doing sports, like playing tennis and cricket. I also enjoy watching tennis on the tv and football as well.

I am a huge Chelsea fan. ( hope no one will refuse to be friends with me because of this lol :) )

I also like to play games on my xbox and pc/laptop/ds and listening to my music, which I have to say contains some interesting music choices haha.

so yeah I think that's all for now ladies and gentlemen

if you have questions to ask feel free to do so and I will reply when I can

fluffyhusky out

Hello fluffyhusky and welcome to the group.

You did a very good job on your introduction.

I hope to see your post in the forums.

Again welcome to the group.

Egor

Hi fluffyhusky and welcome to the forum. :) I'm a furry as well; a wolf. Hope to see you around the forum.

Hey Fluffyhusky, welcome to ADISC! With a name like FluffyHusky I wonder if you are on Fluffy Waddles or Fur Affinity? Especially since you are a babyfur. By teh way, I am on both of those as the same - Little2Roo. Either way, welcome to the ADISC community.. It's really great here.

Welcome - nice to meet you! Nice to see another husky cub here on the site :)
And I used to play tennis too - so much fun, I'm garbage at it but its still fun!
What kind of music are you into?

shibapawz said:
Welcome - nice to meet you! Nice to see another husky cub here on the site :)
And I used to play tennis too - so much fun, I'm garbage at it but its still fun!
What kind of music are you into?

Hey Shibapawz

I like a lot of metal, Artists like Iron maiden and stuff and also rock music/metal bands like Korn Metallica Evanescence Rammstein Nightwish Hammerfall and others. I also like some silly music like Ace of bass, Scooter and hardbass music ooh ooh and some techno music hehe

how about yourself ?

- - - Updated - - -

egor said:
Hello fluffyhusky and welcome to the group.

You did a very good job on your introduction.

I hope to see your post in the forums.

Again welcome to the group.

Egor

heya Egor

thanks for the welcome to Adisc. I hope i will fit in as well as everyone else on here. i got to go off now and explore the site some more hehe

i hope to see you around the site

- - - Updated - - -

Little2Roo said:
Hey Fluffyhusky, welcome to ADISC! With a name like FluffyHusky I wonder if you are on Fluffy Waddles or Fur Affinity? Especially since you are a babyfur. By teh way, I am on both of those as the same - Little2Roo. Either way, welcome to the ADISC community.. It's really great here.

heya Little2roo

Like i said above to other people hi and thanks for the welcome to Adisc, I hate introductions on these kind of sites as i alwas get stutter fingers and dont know what to write when it comes to introductions, I hope i did alright. I hope you dont mind me saying so but you do have a really cute profile pic hehe :)

- - - Updated - - -

Takashi said:
Hi fluffyhusky and welcome to the forum. :) I'm a furry as well; a wolf. Hope to see you around the forum.

Hi
Takashi

I am indeed a furry but not just any furry i am a husky furry, The fluffyiest one of them all hehe

anyways thanks for the welcome to the sit and i look forward to seeing you around on the site. Are you into Anime ? I only ask you because the profile pic you have makes me think of that detective one, I dont really know the name of it but it has a little boy in it as a detective solveing crimes.

fluffyhusky said:
Hi
Takashi

I am indeed a furry but not just any furry i am a husky furry, The fluffiest one of them all hehe

anyways thanks for the welcome to the sit and i look forward to seeing you around on the site. Are you into Anime ? I only ask you because the profile pic you have makes me think of that detective one, I don't really know the name of it but it has a little boy in it as a detective solving crimes.

I do watch anime. The character in my avatar is Takashi Morinozuka from Ouran High School Host Club. The anime you're referencing is Case Closed a.k.a. Detective Conan.

fluffyhusky said:
Hey Shibapawz

I like a lot of metal, Artists like Iron maiden and stuff and also rock music/metal bands like Korn Metallica Evanescence Rammstein Nightwish Hammerfall and others. I also like some silly music like Ace of bass, Scooter and hardbass music ooh ooh and some techno music hehe

how about yourself ?

Hi FluffyHusky! Nice to hear from you :)
I'm into prog rock myself from the 1970s. Bands like Pink Floyd, Yes, Genesis, ELP, Gerry Rafferty, etc. etc. I like to say that I have quite an old soul :p

Do you have or have had any huskies IRL? They are so wonderful - I've fostered one before and I hang out with a friend who has one. They are sooo fluffy and cute. Can't wait to get one of my own some day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back