• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Greetings everybody!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BabyBobby83

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Hi there, brand new on here so thought I'd introduce myself.

I've had an interest in AB/DL for a long time now but only started to feel comfortable with that part of myself and explore it more recently.

I'm from Portsmouth on the south coast of England and want to talk to people who share this interest.

I mainly enjoy playing as a baby boy and wearing nappies/diapers at home when I can.

I'm 32 yrs old 6'4 and not the most muscular guy but fairly big. People often ask if I play rugby! I have had a lot of crap go on in my life and that combined with the expectations that I feel are placed on me in life leads me to really enjoy regressing to a baby boy/toddler. Only ever been able to indulge this side of me with one person but I hope over the coming years I can meet others who I can share it with as well as exploring the other aspects of AB/DL.

Welcome to ADISC!

Although I had a normal and good childhood (other than wetting the bed), many people here have had a crappy childhood. You are among friends where we can allo share our thoughts and help each other - just ask and share.

BabyDenise said:
Welcome to ADISC!

Although I had a normal and good childhood (other than wetting the bed), many people here have had a crappy childhood. You are among friends where we can allo share our thoughts and help each other - just ask and share.

Thanks Denise! I've already been posting and sharing a lot on here, it feels so good to be able to open up with likeminded people :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back