Status
Not open for further replies.

BlankieLover

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
Hi everyone,

Thought I'd share with you all a link to a just-published interview with a professional ABDL Mummy. It's a thoughtful, intelligent, positive and balanced article written with genuine intrigue into the ABDL community. It's one of few articles not out to denigrate or exploit the ABDL world for "freak-show' entertainment.

The article provides links to various corners of the ABDL scene, including, of course, ADISC.

Have a read here:

http://www.dirgemag.com/mummy-grace-cherish-little-side/

BL

xxx

Interesting interview...she comes across very nice

cool- i would be interested in visiting Mummy Grace if i go to UK :) She seem very nice and loving

That is a very interesting and nice interview indeed. And it does a good job conveying a nicer and more accurate side of ABDLism for sure.

I like how it sounds like she legitimately likes and glorifies us, lol.

Are you the "Blankie Lover" she talks about?

Yes indeed, that is me and my forever-mummy.

BL

xxx

BlankieLover said:
Yes indeed, that is me and my forever-mummy.

BL

xxx

Sweet!

Awesome article. Good to see an article shining positive light on ABDL's. If I'm ever in the UK I might have to stop by to visit Mummy Grace.

Such a great read! Its nice to see an open and honest perspective without any sensationalised crud. Cheers for sharing! Nice one :)

I would love to meet a nurturing mommy but traveling overseas seems expensive and difficult for my first time. Does anyone know any good mommy 'a in the US similar to grace?

That is very neat, I really liked the interview.:)

Hey guys, thank you so much for all the lovely comments. It's very much appreciated.
That is a very interesting and nice interview indeed. And it does a good job conveying a nicer and more accurate side of ABDLism for sure.

I like how it sounds like she legitimately likes and glorifies us, lol.

Thank you TheCaptain, it took a lot of time and consideration to do anything like this. We've been approached by television companies and have turned down all of them without a second's thought; unless we were to have full control of the edit, we'd never agree. The writer in this case is someone Grace knows and works with, and whom she trusts implicitly. Grace really does love ABs that much! It feeds her soul to look after, nurture and care for those brave enough to make contact. She responds to every single email, Facebook message, Twitter message, forum post. She lives and breathes as a FT AB mummy and as a psychotherapist and former nurse, cares deeply for the mental and physical wellbeing of others.

Awesome article. Good to see an article shining positive light on ABDL's. If I'm ever in the UK I might have to stop by to visit Mummy Grace.

Thank you DprEffect. That's part of our mission - to have ABs and DLs accepted more by the greater public. If you're ever in the UK, you'd be made most welcome!

Such a great read! Its nice to see an open and honest perspective without any sensationalised crud. Cheers for sharing! Nice one

Many thanks, PeterRabbit. She fully appreciates and deeply understands both the stigma of ABs in the public eye and the shame that many ABs go through when experiencing their desires. She champions all ABs and is thrilled when she sees people moving psychologically from a place of shame and embarrassment to one of self-love, acceptance and pride in their self-expression as an AB/DL.

She seems really nice it is awesome to see AB/DL's in a positive light for once.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back