• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello everyone! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AshtonFreecss

๐Ÿผ๐Ÿšผ ๐ŸŒฟ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜Œ๐Ÿ’จ
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
  2. Incontinent
  3. Other
I'm newly registered here, obviously, but have been lurking on and off since 2012, when I first started looking into the world of adult diapers and DL's. I've had a deep-seated fascination with diapers since I was like, 6-7, and have used them throughout the years whenever the situation presented itself.

Unfortunately, I've also had a constant war waging in my head that tells me that wearing/ liking diapers is unacceptable, since there is absolutely nothing wrong with me.

However, now that I have had time to accept things for what they are, and gotten quite a bit more comfortable talking about this side of myself, I decided I would join a forum with like-minded people. I hope to be able to contribute something here :)

(sorry for the awkwardly long intro :eek:)

AshtonFreecss said:
I'm newly registered here, obviously, but have been lurking on and off since 2012, when I first started looking into the world of adult diapers and DL's. I've had a deep-seated fascination with diapers since I was like, 6-7, and have used them throughout the years whenever the situation presented itself.

Unfortunately, I've also had a constant war waging in my head that tells me that wearing/ liking diapers is unacceptable, since there is absolutely nothing wrong with me.

However, now that I have had time to accept things for what they are, and gotten quite a bit more comfortable talking about this side of myself, I decided I would join a forum with like-minded people. I hope to be able to contribute something here :)

(sorry for the awkwardly long intro :eek:)

Hi and welcome to the site. Your introduction was neither too long nor awkward. Well done. I would venture that most of us at one time or another thought that wanting to wear diapers was weird and had trouble accepting it. I certainly felt that way when I was your age. Over time, and a lot of wearing diapers, it seems almost normal, or certainly, not harmful. We don't really know why we have been drawn to this attraction, but there are several theories with one or two seeming to be convincing.

I hope you enjoy this site. If you feel comfortable taking part in the discussions, you'll enjoy it even more and you'll make some on-line friends.

dogboy said:
Hi and welcome to the site. Your introduction was neither too long nor awkward. Well done. I would venture that most of us at one time or another thought that wanting to wear diapers was weird and had trouble accepting it. I certainly felt that way when I was your age. Over time, and a lot of wearing diapers, it seems almost normal, or certainly, not harmful. We don't really know why we have been drawn to this attraction, but there are several theories with one or two seeming to be convincing.

I hope you enjoy this site. If you feel comfortable taking part in the discussions, you'll enjoy it even more and you'll make some on-line friends.

Thanks so much for welcoming me! I'm not gonna lie, I had to read and re-read my intro like, 10 times before I was willing to actually post it.

I do hope that in time I can think of myself as "normal" lol.

Hi Ashton. Congratulations on having the courage to join the site. Many of us can relate to the War you mentioned in their heads, I certainly can. Even now after many years of accepting myself, I still sometimes think "what the heck is wrong with me". But most of the time I see this side of me as my secret inner life that is sweet, cute, and innocent. Have you been through many binge purge cycles? I sure have, but not for a long time. Do you get to wear often? What brands do you like?

Anyway, welcome. Hope to get to know you better.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hi, and welcome! DL's of your age are so fortunate to have the Internet access to sites like this to affirm you are not weird or abnormal. Yes, an uncontrollable desire deeply hidden in your psyche is not the "norm" for most people, but many of the others have such desires that are not the norm for most people. We'll never know why. But work at coming to accept yourself, and we'll help as much as we can. Just knowing others have gone through and are going through the same feelings really helps one be kind to themselves and stop beating themselves up. It's been a many year struggle for me, and still isn't over, but not knowing if anyone other than me had such desires for 40 years can do that to you. Look forward to seeing you around!

Little2Roo said:
Hi Ashton. Congratulations on having the courage to join the site. Many of us can relate to the War you mentioned in their heads, I certainly can. Even now after many years of accepting myself, I still sometimes think "what the heck is wrong with me". But most of the time I see this side of me as my secret inner life that is sweet, cute, and innocent.
Glad to know that I'm really not the only one! One day, hopefully, I'll have the views towards myself that you do. For now, I'll work towards better acceptance of me. Since I joined here last night, already I'm feeling a bit better :D

Little2Roo said:
Have you been through many binge purge cycles? I sure have, but not for a long time. Do you get to wear often? What brands do you like?
Yes! Yes! Omg! The binge/purge is is crazy. I'll go through times where I just can't get enough, and the next day I'll hate them. I have no idea why. However, I do get to wear whenever I want, and I wear quite often (when I'm not fed up,obviously) and I enjoy just about any adult diaper on the market. If I had to pick a favorite, though, I would say Tykables. How about you?

You are certainly lucky to be able to wear as often as you do. I too wear very often, sleep in them every night. I also have other babyish stuff like Paw Patrol bedsheets, a cool pacifier, some onesies and footed PJs, baby booties that I use as slippers. And of course I snuggle my tiger plushie named Trevor, everynight!

yeah, regarding binge/purge, for me the desire to purge came ironically and expensively just when I would receive a new shipment of diapers. That's when I became most disgusted with myself and how much money I was spending. Yes, I have thrown away entire boxes of unopened diapers before - only to buy them again. That hasn't happened in years, though. Now when I feel that way, I just put stuff away for a few days until I get over it. I ALWAYS get over it.

Current favorites include Rearz Safari with the super cute oversized cartoon jungle animals. And just plain white diapers, ABU Simples. I remember all white baby diapers from the 80's and I think they look so pure and innocent.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

dogboy said:
We don't really know why we have been drawn to this attraction, but there are several theories with one or two seeming to be convincing.

I know this is a bit late, but I was wondering if you could elaborate on this? I will admit, I need to do some more research about this lifestyle, but if you'd be willing to point me in the right direction? I would love to hear what other people think.

- - - Updated - - -

Little2Roo said:
You are certainly lucky to be able to wear as often as you do. I too wear very often, sleep in them every night. I also have other babyish stuff like Paw Patrol bedsheets, a cool pacifier, some onesies and footed PJs, baby booties that I use as slippers. And of course I snuggle my tiger plushie named Trevor, everynight!

yeah, regarding binge/purge, for me the desire to purge came ironically and expensively just when I would receive a new shipment of diapers. That's when I became most disgusted with myself and how much money I was spending. Yes, I have thrown away entire boxes of unopened diapers before - only to buy them again. That hasn't happened in years, though. Now when I feel that way, I just put stuff away for a few days until I get over it. I ALWAYS get over it.

Current favorites include Rearz Safari with the super cute oversized cartoon jungle animals. And just plain white diapers, ABU Simples. I remember all white baby diapers from the 80's and I think they look so pure and innocent.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I would love to have cartoon bedsheets ;.; If I thought I could get away with it without awkward questions, I would totally have them. I also have a few pacifiers, sippy cups, a onesie, and a couple pairs of footy pj's.

I cannot believe how similar we are when it comes to binging/ purging. I've thrown so many away that just a few days later I wish I hadn't... So, so glad to know I'm not the only one! XD

Depending on how much you really want bedsheets, it can be done. Just get a comforter and pillow cases, then in the morning put everything away in a closet. It feels so amazing falling asleep in a little boys blanket and pillow and snuggling a plushie.

... That is a spectacular idea. I can't believe I never thought of that. Thank you!

AshtonFreecss said:
I know this is a bit late, but I was wondering if you could elaborate on this? I will admit, I need to do some more research about this lifestyle, but if you'd be willing to point me in the right direction? I would love to hear what other people think.

There's a psychological theory called Imprinting and another one called Love Mapping. They're both involved and I'm not as good at remembering the details as I would like to be, but you can go to Wikipedia and type them in their search bar and there is a good article on them. I read about both when I typed in Infantalism in Wikipedia. It would be worth your time to do that as well because they have a lot of interesting information. You should see Imprinting and Love Mapping appear as a link.

dogboy said:
There's a psychological theory called Imprinting and another one called Love Mapping. They're both involved and I'm not as good at remembering the details as I would like to be, but you can go to Wikipedia and type them in their search bar and there is a good article on them. I read about both when I typed in Infantalism in Wikipedia. It would be worth your time to do that as well because they have a lot of interesting information. You should see Imprinting and Love Mapping appear as a link.

Both are great theories. It seems it makes a pretty big case on Love Mapping, and I have to say, it sounds like it could be pretty damn accurate. Interesting stuff, thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back