Status
Not open for further replies.

KryanAshford

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I want to get a sample of their Dry 24/7 diaper. I saw it said 100% Plain packaging. So I was wondering how long does it take on shipping.

Depends on how fast you want or need them. You can get them via snail parcel in 7 days or as fast as 2 day air Fed Ex. Gary and Nicolas are wonderful. The finest Small business in America as far as I am concerned. They will come in a plain box no worries at all. Order them with confidence that you will get them.
If you need them shipped to lets say a hotel or other address that is doable as well.
Also depends if you are in the US or Canada or somewhere else .

I'm in Texas. I ask so I could time it right for when my dad will be away.

I got a case of A+ about a week ago and it took only a day and a half.
But i live about 200 miles away.

I live in Nevada so regular ground shipping takes only a few days since they're in CA. I Just ordered 3 cases of Abena products yesterday, today I got my shipment confirmation today saying the packages are to arrive tomorrow. That's pretty fast considering I got free shipping.

Jonnythepony said:
I live in Nevada so regular ground shipping takes only a few days since they're in CA. I Just ordered 3 cases of Abena products yesterday, today I got my shipment confirmation today saying the packages are to arrive tomorrow. That's pretty fast considering I got free shipping.

Three cases. I wish I could buy that much diapers.

DarkBabyMagicain said:
Three cases. I wish I could buy that much diapers.

Well, it's 2 cases of Abena M4 diapers and 1 case of Abri-let boosters.

I always want to try boosters

DarkBabyMagicain said:
I always want to try boosters
Do want dry bulk for poof or ones that swell when wet?

I'm not sure. I really like the idea of a thick diaper.

I'm in the Austin area. It normally takes three to five days.

Same. I'm in San Antonio; put in an order over the weekend and it arrived on Wednesday.

I'll have a auto shipment Monday and receive it on Thursday if it comes from the Michigan warehouse.

DarkBabyMagicain said:
I'm not sure. I really like the idea of a thick diaper.
Well, the Abri-let Maxi is amazingly thick for dry bulk and still stay pretty bulky when wet but there's no SAP gel in these. They also run almost the entire length of an Abena M4. The Bambino Quadro boosters are thin when dry but swell a lot when wet, these are basically all SAP gel. they don't run the entire length of a Medium diaper. These are just suggestions on what I've tried though. Also my 3 case order from XP medical arrived, I live in Las Vegas, NV and I ordered on Wednesday and got my 3 cases today on Friday.

XP medical is great, very discreet plain packaging. I always order from them.

-Gus

it might take like up to 3 days, i live not too far from the warehouse i like to go get my stuff there, they have a wide selection, dry 24/7 can be a little stiff, i'm trying out their A+ brand and they are actually really soft decently thick they're made to go against abena and are made in the US.

I would say it typically takes around several days at the very most for orders from XP Medical to arrive where I live. I do not know how wide their network of warehouses is, but I am sure that the Michigan one greatly assists in the rapid delivery time for me. XP Medical is my favorite place to shop for diapers, and the Dry 24/7 has become one of my favorite diapers.

I get mine from xp and i live in Michigan and get them in 2 to 3 days.

WABX,

I also am in Michigan sometimes I get mine the next day. Depends if Gary or Nicholas sends them out of the Holland MI Warehouse. Thing is you have to order the Dry 24-7's to get a Michigan shipment from Holland, Mi Otherwise From California It will take 2-3 days Oxnard Fed Ex sits on the packages before they ship them to Indianapolis or Memphis Fed Ex hubs And if you get them from The west Coast they do the 430 PM delivery instead of the AM delivery which means you are pacing the floor until Fed Ex shows up. Even worse for the USPS it will be Delayed from the Grand Rapids USPS Sort facility its bloody awful how USPS treats its customers here in Michigan.
My preference is for them to ship Michigan shipments out of Holland so we can get them the next day even though we pay for 2-3 day air.

Jonnythepony said:
Well, the Abri-let Maxi is amazingly thick for dry bulk and still stay pretty bulky when wet but there's no SAP gel in these. They also run almost the entire length of an Abena M4. The Bambino Quadro boosters are thin when dry but swell a lot when wet, these are basically all SAP gel. they don't run the entire length of a Medium diaper. These are just suggestions on what I've tried though. Also my 3 case order from XP medical arrived, I live in Las Vegas, NV and I ordered on Wednesday and got my 3 cases today on Friday.

Thanks for the info on Abri-let Maxi. I have be using the 2XL Booster and is thick when dry. But when wet it does swell a bit. But not a lot like the Quadro boosters. I got to try the Abri-let Maxi next time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back