Why aren't there sock top slippers for adults?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zoran

Crinkle Squeaker
Moderated
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
Well I have looked for them but they don't seem to exist and I'm surprised with how mainstream ab/dl is becoming that they don't exist or there is someone making custom ones for us. I'd like paw patrol, Toothless and my own sona if they were ever made for my size 13 foot. What do you guys think?

Last edited:
those look nice but they are missing the cute cartoon characters!

Just get iron on decals from a fabric or craft store it should work.

Oh man, I haven't thought about sock top slippers since.... since I actually HAD sock top slippers. Blast from the past!

Yeah, I don't think you're going to get any luck getting those in a size 13. It is nice to have slippers that don't fall off, though, huh?

Poohbearboy said:
Just get iron on decals from a fabric or craft store it should work.
True but I see problems with that since they need high heat to set in and slippers don't like that.

- - - Updated - - -

FearlessFen said:
Oh man, I haven't thought about sock top slippers since.... since I actually HAD sock top slippers. Blast from the past!

Yeah, I don't think you're going to get any luck getting those in a size 13. It is nice to have slippers that don't fall off, though, huh?

They are a blast from the past! But yes it is nice to have slippers that stay.

- - - Updated - - -

ade said:
https://en.collegien-shop.com/slipper-socks.html/?gender=299

Alibaba/express are also advertising similar, so they should be filtering through to Amazon and eBay.

Those are really damn awesome! I think those are the closest we're going to get but I'm impressed that someone actually agrees that adults need a little fun too. Thanks for finding that!

ade said:
https://en.collegien-shop.com/slipper-socks.html/?gender=299

Alibaba/express are also advertising similar, so they should be filtering through to Amazon and eBay.
I also bought a pair despite it being in the middle of summer here! I wish they had the print I wanted in knee high but a lot of the time I find I'm too warm with knee high slippers. Thanks again for showing me!

Experiment626 said:
I also bought a pair despite it being in the middle of summer here! I wish they had the print I wanted in knee high but a lot of the time I find I'm too warm with knee high slippers. Thanks again for showing me!

i don't have any! :biggrin:
i'd like a pair (or two), but my knackered shoulders would likely mean it being a literal pain to put them on and take them off. i usually wear Crocs around the house.

ade said:
i don't have any! :biggrin:
i'd like a pair (or two), but my knackered shoulders would likely mean it being a literal pain to put them on and take them off. i usually wear Crocs around the house.
Aww! That's sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back