Thinking about buying Abena M-4s...but worried about the packaging

Status
Not open for further replies.
Barnboy said:
They should be packed in the standard brown box with Amazon logo. There should not be any manufacturer label on it.

Ok ty.

Just make sure it's fulfilled by amazon and a single pack. If you get a case it might be in the box from the manufacturer which would be...indiscreet to say the least.

Cauthon said:
Just make sure it's fulfilled by amazon and a single pack. If you get a case it might be in the box from the manufacturer which would be...indiscreet to say the least.

If I remember correctly, Abena's box just has the size printed on the box, like M4 which no one other than a diaper orderer would know what that meant.

m4s generally are packed discreet MComfortBox1.jpg

I was looking into ordering off of Amazon too. I am hesitant though because I am reluctant on if I can get them into my house easily. Too many things and people that I can't account for. Does anyone know if there is a way to have Amazon orders delivered to a store for pickup?

the only place I know that does site to store is walmart, they used to do molicare super plus, but I think they stopped that, I know I've seen tena ultra stretch out that was not a regular carried item in the last 3 years, I figure it was related to someone not picking up such an order

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back