Status
Not open for further replies.

kik91

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
[video=youtube_share;pYsvW0W4If0]https://youtu.be/pYsvW0W4If0[/video]

https://fromtheheartproductions.networkforgood.com/projects/10330-tv-web-series-of-deviant-hearts

This is it guys!! We finally started out crowdfunding of the shortfilm / web series. I'm here proud to show you a demo of the theme song, which is called "Imperfection (Makes Us Who We Are)". We tried to make the song's lyrics as cool as we could in relation to ABDLism, LGBT, mental illness and teenage life.

Please guys, if you'd like to DONATE, I would be eternally grateful. (All donations are Tax Deductible). Let's show the world ABDLs are not freaks!!

Lyrics:
Sometimes I feel alone
with my problems on my own
and nobody to trust

Sometimes I feel a stranger
hiding my defects
my doubts and my regrets

So hear me lets just not pretend
lets break our masks again

Sometimes I am afraid
to show you who I am
find out if you´re my friend

Hiding my deviant heart
makes me wonder who I´m today
which fake "me" should I play

Hear me lets not pretend

Imperfection, Imperfection
imperfection makes us who we are

Sometimes I feel myself
when I don´t fake the smile
no more hiding, mo more lies
So hear me lets, not pretend

Imperfection, imperfection, imperfection
makes us who we are
Imperfection, imperfection, imperfection
makes us who we are

Don't be afraid, of ever showing yourself, of ever showing yourself
Don't be afraid, and just embrace who you are, embrace who you are.

Hope you like it, share, and please, support!!

Last edited:
No thumbs up yet? :sad:

:thumbsup: from me!

Tyger said:
:thumbsup: from me!

Thank you! Did you listen the new version? It's awesome!

kik91 said:
Thank you! Did you listen the new version? It's awesome!

Yeah, I just did a little while ago, it is really good :)

Tyger said:
Yeah, I just did a little while ago, it is really good :)

I'll share with you the finished version, should be in two weeks!

kik91 said:
I'll share with you the finished version, should be in two weeks!

Cool. So how is it looking on getting the actors and everything?

Tyger said:
Cool. So how is it looking on getting the actors and everything?

We're still focusing on funding. Once we have enough money we'll start looking for actors but we have a lot of candidates for Scarlet and Charlotte. The males are harder though, because Richie has to wear diapers and such and Zack has to kiss a guy. But we'll find them eventually :)

kik91 said:
We're still focusing on funding. Once we have enough money we'll start looking for actors but we have a lot of candidates for Scarlet and Charlotte. The males are harder though, because Richie has to wear diapers and such and Zack has to kiss a guy. But we'll find them eventually :)

Eh, somebody has been dying to have an excuse to try wearing a diaper again, I just know it.

Tyger said:
Eh, somebody has been dying to have an excuse to try wearing a diaper again, I just know it.

Hahaha yeah, we know that's true. If you know someone in Miami around that age range who would like to act, let me know :p

kik91 said:
Hahaha yeah, we know that's true. If you know someone in Miami around that age range who would like to act, let me know :p

I hardly know anybody where I live. But if I do find anybody, i'll let you know.

Tyger said:
I hardly know anybody where I live. But if I do find anybody, i'll let you know.

Thanks! I'm eager to see this complete!

Tyger said:

I think we found our actors! And we almost secured funding. Hopefully we'll start production soon :)

kik91 said:
I think we found our actors! And we almost secured funding. Hopefully we'll start production soon :)

Cool. Where are you getting your funding, it looks like you don't have any donors on your page yet.

Tyger said:
Cool. Where are you getting your funding, it looks like you don't have any donors on your page yet.

I have other sources :p

And look at these, I got two reviews of the script, one arrived today:

Professional reviews on the script:

Review #1:

It’s nice to see a series of stories exploring how complicated it is to be a teenager. These are well worn stories, told over and over, but I think it’s important to keep putting stories like this out there. Stories are about characters growing and changing and there’s no period in life where more changes happen than a person’s teenage years. The stories told within “Of Deviant Hearts” tap into the inherent anxiety of being caught between childhood and adulthood, and all the weirdness that comes with it. I specifically like that the story doesn’t rely on cliched and overused tropes to talk about kids struggling. Richie, and his diaper fetish, is a good example of this. The script isn’t afraid to explore more taboo slices of life, and it definitely works in the story’s favor. I also think the use of voice-over was utilized well throughout most of the script. It may be a little much in the prologue section, but it really shines when connected to the individual characters’ journal entries.

Review #2:
What I really enjoy most about Of Deviant Hearts is its characters. The script has a great premise as we watch three old friends, Scarlet, Richie, and Sam, each deal with their own “deviant” problems after their friendship has splintered. Although Scarlet’s and Sam’s storylines are really entertaining, I think my favorite has to be Richie’s. Infantilism is a bizarre condition rarely addressed and what better way to promote acceptance than with Richie’s rather harmless behavior. The script has plenty of conflict between one another and with Jake, an excellent antagonist you love to hate. The story has a nice shift when Richie and Sam reconcile, vowing to help Scarlet. The script uses really engaging characters, each with their own quirks, to advocate acceptance in a really entertaining and well-written story.

Good for you .
Like to see it when done.

:thumbsup:.:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
:worshippy::worshippy::worshippy::worshippy::worshippy::worshippy:
Love it.
Thanks
Sisi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back